What about this rule change | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What about this rule change

That would help but the game is at its most fun when it’s moving fast in live action. This would definitely increase the number of fouls and that would make it a tough watch. Shots and the ball seems excessive, but without that you would see hack-a-shaq tactics when the other team has a poor ft shooting center. Idk, I just think it makes it a worse viewing experience.

It wouldn’t if the penalties are done right. Nobody would use hack-a-Shaq if he’s getting 3 FTs. Even his poor FT shooting would be more efficient on 3 shots than almost every offense.

It wouldn’t if the penalties are done right. Nobody would use hack-a-Shaq if he’s getting 3 FTs. Even his poor FT shooting would be more efficient on 3 shots than almost every offense.
I feel like no penalty they would use would deter fouls more than fouling out, so it would increase fouls and slow down the game.

If I was going to change a rule it would be a reset of the shot clock for a kick. I don't know why it matter whether you hit the ball with your arm or your foot.

If I was going to change a rule it would be a reset of the shot clock for a kick. I don't know why it matter whether you hit the ball with your arm or your foot.
so in soccer you'd eliminate penalty kicks ? now here's a real question . why did they ever outlaw denim cutoff shorts ? cotton is one of the breathable fabrics you can wear.

Last edited:
That would help but the game is at its most fun when it’s moving fast in live action. This would definitely increase the number of fouls and that would make it a tough watch. Shots and the ball seems excessive, but without that you would see hack-a-shaq tactics when the other team has a poor ft shooting center. Idk, I just think it makes it a worse viewing experience.
I think guys with high fouls wouldn’t be on the court.
Or, 7-10 fouls, it’s 2 points plus the ball.

Kicking is illegal.

so in soccer you'd eliminate penalty kicks ? now here's a real question . why did they ever outlaw denim cutoff shorts ? cotton is one of the breathable fabrics you can wear.
What the Fxxk are you talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom