What are you drinking? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking?

Lets Go!!!

Attachments

• 74E6A9BE-19C7-4905-8C5B-540B37DC4258.jpeg
    74E6A9BE-19C7-4905-8C5B-540B37DC4258.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Stopped at Treehouse Tuesday for the first time on the way to Boston for work. Brought back a case of Julius, Hurricane, 6 Green and the new stout. Worth the 250 dollars I spent. Freshest and crispest beer I have had.

Stopped at Treehouse Tuesday for the first time on the way to Boston for work. Brought back a case of Julius, Hurricane, 6 Green and the new stout. Worth the 250 dollars I spent. Freshest and crispest beer I have had.

Great brewery just wish they had some distribution up this way. Can't wait to get down there this summer and get some.

The new Treehouse place looks amazing. I’ve had about a half dozen of their beers and while very good, they aren’t my favorite. If you haven’t been, you should check out Trillium next time you’re in the Boston area. I love almost everything I’ve had from that brewery.

I was also lucky enough to have Dinner from Maine Brewing and a couple different Bissel Brothers beers recently. Some of the best I’ve had.

The new Treehouse place looks amazing. I’ve had about a half dozen of their beers and while very good, they aren’t my favorite. If you haven’t been, you should check out Trillium next time you’re in the Boston area. I love almost everything I’ve had from that brewery.

I was also lucky enough to have Dinner from Maine Brewing and a couple different Bissel Brothers beers recently. Some of the best I’ve had.

Been to Trillium before and headed back next week.

Recently won two tix to Alan Jackson from Pick Six Vodka for inventing a drink. I called it "Six degrees of separation". Ingredients were Pick Six Vodka, tequila, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and seltzer.

Agree with everything in this post. I'm not a huge Treehouse fan. Good, not great.

Dinner from Maine Brewing is absolutely at the top of my IPA hierarchy.

Bissel's stuff is so great when it's fresh at the brewery (industry vs. inferiority is my favorite). I brought home a bunch of stuff from my visit there last month but some of it didn't hold up very well unfortunately. This is a serious problem for a lot of the beers in the NEIPA style, they peak out fairly soon after brewing then rapidly fall off with either hop oil decomposition or yeast suspension crash.

I grew up 20 minutes from Tree House. It's the one good thing about growing up in North Central Connecticut. Their stuff is ridiculous. If anyone likes that NE style in the DC area, check out Aslin Brewery in Herndon, VA.

Dinner from Maine is also outstanding. Just grabbed some Peeper and MO which are solid pale ales but not on the same level.

I grew up 20 minutes from Tree House. It's the one good thing about growing up in North Central Connecticut. Their stuff is ridiculous. If anyone likes that NE style in the DC area, check out Aslin Brewery in Herndon, VA.

Dinner from Maine is also outstanding. Just grabbed some Peeper and MO which are solid pale ales but not on the same level.

I've had a ton of Aslin stuff. Some of it is pretty good but a lot of it is 'meh' to me. They tend to rush their beers and a lot of them end up being super sweet (IMO) because they're released before terminal gravity. I get a weird coffee/mocha aftertaste in almost all of their 'juicy' IPAs. I actually like their lower abv IPAs because they tend to be more focused and cleaner. Their higher abv IPAs just have too much going on for my tastes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom