What are you drinking? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking?

32E32DFF-6A9E-4EFE-AC62-EB0ACE0027F0.jpeg

Question for those who've been to other half.

I will be there on a Monday in about a month. How do things work at this brewery?

Do they offer flights to try different beers?

Will they have cans available for purchase on a Monday?

Also, any beer recommendations, I prefer the juice bombs with a lot of citrus flavor?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

I’ve never been. I get mine in trade for trillium. I hear they have 12 beers on tap usually and when they have cans, it’s a six!tshow

Question for those who've been to other half.

I will be there on a Monday in about a month. How do things work at this brewery?

Do they offer flights to try different beers?

Will they have cans available for purchase on a Monday?

Also, any beer recommendations, I prefer the juice bombs with a lot of citrus flavor?

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Unfortunately I haven’t made it to the brewery yet but a few of my friends have been. I think they sell any cans that are leftover from the weekend on Monday (if there is anything left). They do growler and crowler fills and I think they have 4oz pours so you can try more beers.

I’ve had about 25 of their beers and while some are better than others, I’ve never had one that I didn’t think was way above average. Some of my favorites were Mosaic Daydream, All Citra Everything, Green Power, DDH Cheddar, Cabbage, and the anniversary beers. If they still have the Tripple Double when you go I would definitely recommend that too. Have fun and try as many as you can.

I would also keep an eye on their Instagram page, Twitter, and website. They do a good job with updates.

What’s with all of the cans lately? Seems like for years the only place I saw beer in cans was like the cases of Old Mil at the gas station. Now I feel like I see just as many cans as bottles and a lot of these newer breweries are more can based than bottles.

What’s with all of the cans lately? Seems like for years the only place I saw beer in cans was like the cases of Old Mil at the gas station. Now I feel like I see just as many cans as bottles and a lot of these newer breweries are more can based than bottles.
The 16 ounce can is new standard for craft beer. The 25 ounce bottle for stouts and sours

Need to hit the bevy tonight I think. Shenexon is killing me with all these awesome beers. If I had more time I'd ride up to the Alchemist to pick up a case or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom