What are you drinking? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking?

Vodka, Lemonade, and cran-grape.

Collegiate Yeti Rambler. It keeps ice longer.

Attachments

• 3C09D454-5FA6-440E-8808-19B1B706604E.jpeg
    3C09D454-5FA6-440E-8808-19B1B706604E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Finback echelon first half.

Second half is TBD. Depends on the game. May be treehouse green, Maine lunch, barrier bug juice, or proclamation derivative. Unlike Boeheim I like a deep bench.
Proclamation is coming on strong. Didn't find them until they moved to the new brewery but derivative, stalk, tendril. High quality stuff. Not quite tree house but pretty damn good.

Yeah they have some good stuff. Have you had the skillet doughnut?

No, but heard it was really good. My niece lives in Asheville, and we went up to her wedding a few months ago. Went to the Wicked Weed bar, and it was excellent. Wanted to go to Sierra Nevada but didn’t have time.

No, but heard it was really good. My niece lives in Asheville, and we went up to her wedding a few months ago. Went to the Wicked Weed bar, and it was excellent. Wanted to go to Sierra Nevada but didn’t have time.
Sierra nevade is awesome. Great food there plus solid beer. Great beer scene there

Proclamation is coming on strong. Didn't find them until they moved to the new brewery but derivative, stalk, tendril. High quality stuff. Not quite tree house but pretty damn good.
And lines are much easier. Check out tilted barn and long live too in the ocean state

Sierra nevade is awesome. Great food there plus solid beer. Great beer scene there
Heading to Asheville tomorrow morning and will definitely be hitting Sierra Nevada at some point this weekend. Going to the New Belgium brewery too. Haven't been there yet and am looking forward to it.

Tree House is the most over rated brewery on earth. Once they moved from Monsoon, it was over

So far I've had First Drop, Foley Brother's DIPA, and starting on a Kettle Stump from Rutland Beer Works.

Heading to Asheville tomorrow morning and will definitely be hitting Sierra Nevada at some point this weekend. Going to the New Belgium brewery too. Haven't been there yet and am looking forward to it.

You will love it. Burial, Green man, hi wire, Asheville brewery and a bunch of others

Last edited:
Celebratory miller latte and the tears of dixon

Some kind of peyote tea, which is really doing a number on me. I had this vision that UMBC beat Virginia ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom