What did I just watch? | Syracusefan.com

What did I just watch?

You honestly don't care about how that game just went? Ya we won, awesome, but it seriously looked at times like the first team to 50 was going to be beheaded after the final whistle. We are a Christmas injury away from being an absolutely laughable brand of basketball.

I would argue you're a stickler for humor if we're not already.

Orange Rust Belt said:
You honestly don't care about how that game just went? Ya we won, awesome, but it seriously looked at times like the first team to 50 was going to be beheaded after the final whistle. We are a Christmas injury away from being an absolutely laughable brand of basketball.

We're two early fouls in a game away from being blown out by a BC.

Christmas is the saving grace and if he comes into any sort of foul trouble this year, or injury this team is not a good team.

I can't really form thoughts.

Similar to the first night back home, sober, after my weeklong spring break bender junior year of college traveling up the eastern coast of Australia with 50 other drunk and hormone driven twenty years olds where I blacked out every day.

Talk about nightmares!

Orange Rust Belt said:

I forgot that the tourney was a BCS-type style show. Oh, wait.

We've looked better this year and will look better later in the year. I'm just happy to have the win.

I forgot that the tourney was a BCS-type style show. Oh, wait.

We've looked better this year and will look better later in the year. I'm just happy to have the win.

I'm as happy as everyone here that we won. I don't want to diminish the victory, but the reality is that we just played one of the most unwatchable basketball games i've seen from a cuse team in a long time. The short term outlook is that we got the W, but long term we have to be concerned about what we just witnessed against a bad GT team and the 2nd half the of VT game. Happy we're finally back in the Dome.

I thought the gym was filled with jello. The whole game seemed to have this surreal quality to it. And what were those weird hairy hats the students wore? Left with a very unsatisfied feeling for a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom