What did I just watch? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What did I just watch?

I thought the gym was filled with jello. The whole game seemed to have this surreal quality to it. And what were those weird hairy hats the students wore? Left with a very unsatisfied feeling for a win.
Yes yes! The hairy hats! Like something out of a Dr. Seuss nightmare. The entire game felt like it took place in Bizarro World.

What you saw was a pathetic shooting team with excellent rebounding skills matched up with a poor shooting team with good rebounding skills. Essentially a grind-it-out draw with half as many baskets as other teams usually make, but no team ever got more than a 3-pt lead throughout. Last team to make a point wins. Agree it was surreal compared with SU's history. I can't remember a game when neither team made any run at all. Weird.-VBOF

Hard to believe this was the same program that used to run people out of the dome with their fast break.

College basketball has changed so much and it is so very hard to watch at times.
This team will run fans out of the building. A Cuse team that cannot score on a break?

AlaskaSU said:
This team will run fans out of the building. A Cuse team that cannot score on a break?

Ehhhh, have you seen the crowds at the games? They only places they're running is to free food or for some free cheap domestic beer.

Go check out Baylor/KU or Clemson/UL! Its not much better! Tough yr for college ball

Phoenix/Minnesota is on.

You want to watch fun ball? Watch Phoenix. They do this remarkable thing called scoring. It's where the basketball is thrown from a player's hand, forms a parabolic trajectory in the air, and travels through a circular, metal device called a rim that has nylon hanging from it.

It's revolutionary stuff!

cool,dog,punk,ugly-c329bc29989050edb8f820ff40391e93_h.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom