What do I do in Boston now for the next 32 hours? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What do I do in Boston now for the next 32 hours?

I found a bar that has pbr pounders. Heaven

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I live in Boston so if anyone is looking to hang out, please feel free to private message me. I work in the city, so I am happy to meet up and suggest some bars after work today. I'll even put up with jokes about the Red Sox.
trap.jpg

Boston has so much to offer. Copley and Newbury st are fun places to walk around people watch, eat, and shop if you need to fill the needs of a woman. Faneuil hall area has so many bars, shopping and food. All the different museums are great to go to. Boston commons and the gardens are nice on a good day. There is a dueling piano bar downtown called howl at the moon. It is a sports bar plus piano bar where all they do is take requests and play anything you can think of. Drinks and food are great.

There's the Black Rose near Fanieul Square. Also No Names for good seafood

Long time ago, a Beantown native took me to a place called Redbones. Obviously a ribs place. It was a great spot.

My daugther goes to Northeastern... Stay away from there !!!!

Hopefully you made up some wanted posters with Bees and Jakes mug shots so she knows to run for her life.

Put on a Yankees hat, take the T red Line to Broadway Station then start walking around shouting "Red Sox's suck". You should have some interesting times.
My five year old son did nearly that last time we were there. Walking through Boston Common wearing a Jeter shirt (I had on Rivera) yelling "let's go Yankees". He got some interesting looks, especially since it was right after the sox lost a day game and most of the people were coming from the game. Brought a tear to my eye, I was so proud.

To the OP - go for a walk, you'll run into a veritable cavalcade of things to do in two minutes. That city has a ton to do.

No offense, but if you're from out of town, who goes to Boston for BBQ?

If you live in the northeast, I feel like it's defensible. Not going to Boston for BBQ per se, but at least getting some decent BBQ while you're there. The pickings are not exactly plentiful up here.

I once spit a big hocker on the leprechaun in the Celtics logo at center court of the old Boston Garden after a SU game there, probably 85 or 86. Very proud of myself!!

I do take offense. If the name of the thread was "Where do I go for Great BBQ?", it would be another story.

Isn't that South Salina St?
Don't say that name. Shane Ryan from Grantland is on his last pair of pants that aren't stained with fear urine.

seriously go for a walk and enjoy the 'scenery' aka hot coeds

couchburn
Here is what I did when I was spending a week at a time there. I got in my car and drove down to Plymouth, kept on going and drove the length of Cape Cod. Touched the Atlantic Ocean for the first time and caught the moonrise over the ocean. Next night went North drove into Maine. Lots of old lighthouses and museums near the sea if you are in to it. Newburyport is a great area. Salem. Lexington. I better stop here, I think 32 hrs should be easy to fill.

The imax right next to the long wharf is always fun. You can also kill a few hours in the aquarium there too.

Well, I'm about as far removed from being a BBQ snob as you can get. I judge a place on my experience and the individuality of the establishment, and much less on the food. Truth is, I had had a lot of beers and they could have served me BBQ flavored swill, and I would have been okay with it. I had a great time.

Go buy some meth in the combat zone.

You'll thank me.

sounds like the time baba booey was bored in Vegas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom