What do I do in Boston now for the next 32 hours? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What do I do in Boston now for the next 32 hours?

No offense, but if you're from out of town, who goes to Boston for BBQ?

Clam chowder, baked beans, north end Italian, seafood, sausage guy on landsdowne. Plenty of good food in beantown if you don't like that horrible northern BBQ.

Yeah Boston is known for its clam chowder and BBB (boston baked beans) but not at all known for
BBQ. Gotta go south for that...

Long time ago, a Beantown native took me to a place called Redbones. Obviously a ribs place. It was a great spot.

I used to live right around the corner from Redbones after college. Outstanding bbq.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

In case anyone was curious -- I walked the entire Freedom Trail on Friday and went to the Aquarium on Saturday -- despite the outcome on Saturday, it was a pretty fun time in Boston...my favorite part had to be the raw enthusiasm of all the other SU fans I ran into throughout the weekend. Good times.

Next year we get some decent refs and get to the Final Four.

I had no problem figuring out stuff to do. The Sam Adams brewery tour was great and killed a couple of hours. Throw in Quincy Market, Harvard Square and the time spent in bars it went by quick.

The highlight of the weekend drinking wise was going to the Mariott hotel (next to the westin where the team stayed) and when looking at the beer menu (which was pretty extensive) stuck right in the middle were the 3 glorious letters PBR. Much to my amazement they were 24 ounce pounders. I was in heaven. I even got RF to make the switch after a couple of drinks.

I had no problem figuring out stuff to do. The Sam Adams brewery tour was great and killed a couple of hours. Throw in Quincy Market, Harvard Square and the time spent in bars it went by quick.

The highlight of the weekend drinking wise was going to the Mariott hotel (next to the westin where the team stayed) and when looking at the beer menu (which was pretty extensive) stuck right in the middle were the 3 glorious letters PBR. Much to my amazement they were 24 ounce pounders. I was in heaven. I even got RF to make the switch after a couple of drinks.

What seasonal beer did they serve at the end of the Sam Adams tour?

What seasonal beer did they serve at the end of the Sam Adams tour?

They gave 3 samples. First was the Boston Lager then the seasonal was the Alpine Spring and then they gave a sample of the Irish Red (which was very tasty).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom