What do we find out tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

What do we find out tomorrow?

MCuse44

Walk On
1 - Team is bad
2 - Team plays to competition
3 - Marrone slow played his hand
4 - Marrone never loses on the road. period. (sorry. still bothers me from last year. should have won BE and gone to BCS)

what do you guys pick?

im going with #2.

Is #2 saying they'll play competitive or is it saying that they played down to the previous two opponents and will be up for this game? If thats the case Ill go with two, but Im liking #3 a lot

Not sure team I'd say bad, just not all that great. I think we also play down to competition. Too early to say if it we can play up. Injuries are mounting

We had film to study - should be fewer missed assignments.

Team makes stupid mistakes to thwart momentum and cost shot at victory

#6. We should know whether or not Marrone intends to make AAM a heavy contributor, or a RS (barring future injuries). And whether or not we are riding Ant as a power back, or if Marrone just didn't want to show his hand.

Personally, I am hoping for a lot of the Big Guy straight ahead, and a lot of Bailey getting pitches and lining up in the slot.

#6. We should know whether or not Marrone intends to make AAM a heavy contributor, or a RS (barring future injuries). And whether or not we are riding Ant as a power back, or if Marrone just didn't want to show his hand.

Personally, I am hoping for a lot of the Big Guy straight ahead, and a lot of Bailey getting pitches and lining up in the slot.

It doesn't make sense that AAM wouldn't get a snap against rhode island if he was going to play this year. Definite redshirt

It doesn't make sense that AAM wouldn't get a snap against rhode island if he was going to play this year. Definite redshirt

Makes plenty of sense... He's a freshman, he isn't the number one back, and Marrone is as paranoid about showing a hand first as all coaches. I don't buy this, "he won't play cause he hasn't already." Not saying your thoughts won't happen, just that I don't think you write these things in granite after two games given his inexperience and the relative lack of offensive plays so far. Given the importance of this game, I would certainly start making the walk over to your side of the argument it he doesn't play this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom