What does the 2017 OOC Schedule look like so far? | Syracusefan.com

What does the 2017 OOC Schedule look like so far?

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Are we in any tournaments? I know we still play in the Big/ACC challenge. What about the Big east teams?

Kansas
UConn at MSG
Georgetown in DC
B1G/ACC

And of course, the regulars like Cornell and Colgate. Maybe Eastern Michigan.

Kansas
UConn at MSG
Georgetown in DC
B1G/ACC

I want Sparty but we won't get them. Would settle for Beilein or Maryland.

Kansas
UConn at MSG
Georgetown in DC
B1G/ACC

We can probably just change the Big 10/ACC challenge to Wisconsin. We play

Yukon
Kansas
Georgetown
Wisconsin

Interesting...last time we played Kansas we were coming off two NIT seasons and started a pretty nice run. We also switched to man to mount a late comeback and won in OT.
I actually just watched the end of regulation and OT that someone posted on YouTube a week or so ago.
Here is end of regulation-

Here is OT -
Nov. 25 - Kansas v. Syracuse - (2 of 2) - Last 6 Minutes

If we lose to the joke of a team Gtown will have next year

IMG_4844.GIF

We have
Kansas in Miami-Hoophall HOF classic
UConn-MSG Jimmy V Classic
Georgetown-Dome
Colgate-Dome
Cornell-Dome
Big Ten my guess Penn State-Dome
2 more tomato cans for the Hoophall Classic-Dome
3 TBA
We have 3 openings.

If JB comes back next year I would if the Big East and ACC made it so Georgetown was JB's last home the first Saturday in March on CBS like the Golden Days.

We have
Georgetown-Dome
Colgate-Dome
Cornell-Dome
3 TBA
We have 3 openings.

If JB comes back next year I would if the Big East and ACC made it so Georgetown was JB's last home the first Saturday in March on CBS like the Golden Days.

What's the Hoophall Classic? I missed that one. You really think it will be Penn State? Actually not sure I want a super hard matchup right now

What's the Hoophall Classic? I missed that one. You really think it will be Penn State? Actually not sure I want a super hard matchup right now
Hoophall Miami Invitational 2016 | AmericanAirlines Arena
We playing Kansas as part of a Miami doubleheader. We get tomato cans at home. It's like how we played South Carolina at Brooklyn this year.

I think we will get a lesser Big Ten team based on our preseason expectations. We will get a Illinois/Penn State/Northwestern IMO.

Hoophall Miami Invitational 2016 | AmericanAirlines Arena
We playing Kansas as part of a Miami doubleheader. We get tomato cans at home. It's like how we played South Carolina at Brooklyn this year.

I think we will get a lesser Big Ten team based on our preseason expectations. We will get a Illinois/Penn State/Northwestern IMO.

Okay I knew about the Kansas game but wasn't making the connection to Hoophall Classic. That makes sense. Hopefully the scrubs they give us for the Dome are very beatable but don't kill our SOS numbers. You're probably right about the Big 10 matchup based on our projection

We have
Georgetown-Dome
Colgate-Dome
Cornell-Dome
3 TBA
We have 3 openings.

Home to Georgetown again?

Interesting...last time we played Kansas we were coming off two NIT seasons and started a pretty nice run. We also switched to man to mount a late comeback and won in OT.
Interesting to see us play some man. But back to zone/trapping in the final 2 minutes. Man, the athleticism and cojones on that team. Harris and AO with huge blocks. Flynn's three in the final possession at regulation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom