What Freshman Will Have Biggest Impact in 2023? | Syracusefan.com

What Freshman Will Have Biggest Impact in 2023?

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Feel like we have one of these each season, but just figured I'd start the thread now to get conversation going.

Really looking forward to the upcoming year. Feels like we have some things in place that could really propel us to a great year.

No clue who the freshman who could have the biggest impact is... just curious what others thought.

Good guess.

And a zero-star recruit when we landed him, which is absurd in hindsight. Kid reminds me of Duke Pettijohn. Love wrestlers who play DL.
He’s a grownass man. Him and Lowery are impressive guys live. High hopes for both.

Seems quite a bit harder for Frish to pop early because we can now recruit experience for any position holes.

Yeah I like Clement on offense which is kind of crazy considering he didn’t even play in HS last year due to injury. And one of the RB’s, I’d guess Daniels has a shot to get some PT.

Defense it seems like it would be pretty tough to see the field unless maybe you were a CB except we didn’t bring in any freshman there. But maybe somebody could see some action at DL. I’d think Omopariola has the edge from early enrollment and he looked good and explosive in the spring. But I certainly wouldn't count out Perry either, just seems a little harder when coming in the fall.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom