What I have learned here today... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What I have learned here today...

5 - LP stands for Loss Revention.
Interesting

Edit, sorry LPorange, mis read your handle, I thought you were LP Guy lol

Historically is actually been the exact See: John Syracuse, who all hail as the great wizard. The power of "wanting to believe" shapes many minds.
false prophet, i'm not a believer.

Take that back edowd... You dont mean that
always been a john syracuse atheist... i think it was a dude talking in generalities getting lucky. then he just disappears?

I learned people from Liverpool are called Liverpudlians. What are people from Solvay called?

Historically is actually been the exact See: John Syracuse, who all hail as the great wizard. The power of "wanting to believe" shapes many minds.

There is a lot of "wanting to believe" on here. That feeling is coaxing some very strange posts out of people in the other thread.

1) A large number of folks think it is a good idea for 7-year-olds to run unsupervised around the Dome floor during a game.

2) Some "radio personality" named Mike Lindsley thinks it's a legitimate news story because 50 people re-tweet what an anonymous teenaged mall rat says she saw (with no corroboration from anyone else).

Some days I almost yearn for the return of Bernie Fine .... Not really, but those two threads were just mind-boggling.

That a theory (or hypothesis)is spreading rumors that will be picked up by sports talk radio.

always been a john syracuse atheist... i think it was a dude talking in generalities getting lucky. then he just disappears?
BLASPHEMY!!!! Lalalalalalalalalalala...I can't hear you

Wow. Look at what happens when I miss only about 14 hours of this forum. I must have been on Mars for the past day. Thankful I missed all of this drama.

1) A large number of folks think it is a good idea for 7-year-olds to run unsupervised around the Dome floor during a game.

2) Some "radio personality" named Mike Lindsley thinks it's a legitimate news story because 50 people re-tweet what an anonymous teenaged mall rat says she saw (with no corroboration from anyone else).

Some days I almost yearn for the return of Bernie Fine .... Not really, but those two threads were just mind-boggling.

Here is Mike Lindsley's facebook page, complete with a lengthy exchange under "What have you learned so far about the 2012-2013 Syracuse basketball team?"
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?clk_loc=5#!/michaelgordonlindsley

The initial post is by on Katherine Miner Wilcox, who said :
"Michael Carter Williams was picked up for shop lifting at Lord and Taylor yesterday
they let him go after he paid for it. I guess it is a God thing the Cuse loves it's teams cuz if it was me I would've been busted for sure. By the way he is a public figure so it is my business other people are calling me a bitch for saying what happened. If he doesn't want the world to know he should have behaved like an upstanding young man. Isn't morals something the coach should be teaching him as well as hire to play basketball? By the way I am a huge fan and certainly not a bitch. It happened right in front of me and I was just passing on the GOOD news. Have a great day."

Is it a "God thing?"

She was just passing on the GOOD NEWS.

That woman's posts read like the biggest drama queen in Syracuse!
"What do I tell my kids..."???
Really?:rolleyes:

Here is Mike Lindsley's facebook page, complete with a lengthy exchange under "What have you learned so far about the 2012-2013 Syracuse basketball team?"

"Michael Carter Williams was picked up for shop lifting at Lord and Taylor yesterday
they let him go after he paid for it. I guess it is a God thing the Cuse loves it's teams cuz if it was me I would've been busted for sure. By the way he is a public figure so it is my business other people are calling me a bitch for saying what happened. If he doesn't want the world to know he should have behaved like an upstanding young man. Isn't morals something the coach should be teaching him as well as hire to play basketball? By the way I am a huge fan and certainly not a bitch. It happened right in front of me and I was just passing on the GOOD news. Have a great day."

Is it a "God thing?"

she should mind her damn business. theres more important things than shoplifting, like winning a national championship, something we need mcw for!

Is it a "God thing?"

This is your "awkward Facebook comment invoking God" of the day presented by ICJ Cookies. Watch a star basketball player shoplift at Lord and Taylor's? Stop by ICJ Cookies for a gameday platter so you can distract your kids rather than teach them about why athletes shouldn't necessarily be viewed as role models! ICJ Cookies.

Welcome to the new age of reporting. Doesn't need to have legit sources to talk about it. That's how it is now a days.