What I have learned here today... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What I have learned here today...

Miss Wilcox, over and out:

"Ok 14 year old said it is not the same thing as a speeding ticket. Everyone speeds once in a while but not everyone shoplifts. 8 year old says it is not fair not to be punished. If he got caught stealing he would get punished. 4 year old said the man was bad he shouldn't take things that don't belong to him. All 3 asked if his ipod was going to be taken away for a week. LOL Out of the mouths of babes. They don't understand why it wasn't wrong for a grown up but a kid would get in trouble. Guess I must be raising them right. And guess what they don't want to watch the next game. Done now with the whole thing. Merry Christmas..."

I gotta admit #1 is baffling to me, this isnt the 1950's you cant have children running around unsupervised anywhere these days less the dome floor in the middle of a game with all the surrounding dangers. Just seems common sense to me.

Dangers? They weren't doing the running of the flags. What is dangerous? No wonder kids these days hate authority, its cuz their whole lives they have old grumps demanding they dont have fun. If you cant have fun at the dome on a saturday night then i dont know what this world is coming to.

Dangers? They weren't doing the running of the flags. What is dangerous? No wonder kids these days hate authority, its cuz their whole lives they have old grumps demanding they dont have fun. If you cant have fun at the dome on a saturday night then i dont know what this world is coming to.
What if he unsuspectingly ran over stat girl?

1) A large number of folks think it is a good idea for 7-year-olds to run unsupervised around the Dome floor during a game.

I know 90% of the time, after I eat Taco Bell, I wish I could run half as fast as that little guy was.

Thank god that today is Tuesday. Hopefully we don't learn as much as we did on Monday.