What I See | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What I See

What on earth are you talking about? Benny has to play a little more under control. Clean your glasses. He had a perfect boxscore last night and played so smooth that I commented that the kid is the next coming of Erich Santifer. Erich was never out of control a game in his life. And after 2 games you determine that Bennie isn't ready for crunch time. Kaleb he isn't.
Always thought Eric was a perfect NFL WR: great, great hands.

Well Pearl I use to love sparring with Moqui, what ever happened to him?

Ha. I recall having a spirited debate with him relative to all of our swing and misses on the top rated 5 guys we missed after Christmas graduated. He was quite emphatic relative to his position on how Taurean Thompson was brought here to be the heir apparent. Furthermore, how Jon Bol was our number one priority 5 guy recruited/landed the year we missed on all of those high ranked centers we strongly went after. He placed me on ignore shortly afterwards. :):rolleyes:

Marek was incredible but has to be the exception, not the norm. Just because Marek played the 5 id hate having JB just automatically assume our biggest 4 can also play the 5. We had to do it the last few years and we were lucky that Marek is about the only guy willing to play the 5, take charges, and throw his body around against ACC big men even though he was like 185lbs.

Other than last shot situations or times where we are extremely desperate on offense, Jimmy should never see the 5 - especially now that we have 2 healthy bigs who have potential and are clearly capable.

Famous last words.

Well Pearl I use to love sparring with Moqui, what ever happened to him?
hey I hadn't sparred w moqui in years!
but yeah, good question - where is moqui?? they seem to disappear for months and months...

What on earth are you talking about? Benny has to play a little more under control. Clean your glasses. He had a perfect boxscore last night and played so smooth that I commented that the kid is the next coming of Erich Santifer. Erich was never out of control a game in his life. And after 2 games you determine that Bennie isn't ready for crunch time. Kaleb he isn't.

2016 F4 in Houston - I booked a 630am Sunday morning flight back to Atlanta after we lost. I got 2 hours of sleep, forgot to set an alarm, and plugged my phone into the charger but forgot to plug the charger into the wall. I miraculously woke up naturally at 5:15 with 1% on my phone and somehow stumbled my way to ordering an uber and getting dressed and downstairs. Kaleb Joseph gets out of the Uber at the 5:30 in the morning that I am getting into to head to the airport. We give each other the customary head nod and head on with our days. Flight was delayed an hour so I got to nap on the Houston airport floor.

I think I had a glass of wine or 2 with cto that night.

i think edwards will play as many minutes as he conditioning will permit, including in crunch time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom