What if Dino... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What if Dino...

What if the woodchuck couldn't chuck wood?

So now I'm really confused. Are you implying that the woodchuck can indeed chuck wood? My entire life it was my understanding by the saying: 'How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood,' meant that the poor guy couldn't chuck wood. ;):)

If we went 8-4 + a bowl win I’d thank Dino for what he brought us and wish him well in Washington with our dear friend Hop.

While I hope Dino wants to finish out his career at SU and make us a consistent Top 25 team. Here is how I see it. With a very favorable schedule next year, and another the year after that. We will likely see back to back winning seasons and that will be the next critical decision point, like when he re-signed in last winter. Can we recruit better (some of which is on Dino) and continue to invest in the program (I trust Wildhack to do this)? If Dino decides to leave, I am hoping Sean Lewis has done enough at Kent State by then to get the job. Keeping the system the same decreases the chances of taking a step backwards, as the usual excuses in years 1-3 of a coaches tenure are players have to be recruited for the new system.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom