What if we lose to Liberty? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

What if we lose to Liberty?

I am going to say this and its not pretty. I went back and viewed 2 Liberty games and i saw a team that has more size than we do on BOTH lines... There #1 Wr is better than any of ours... There LB's are big enough to not allow us to run the ball... On tape they look more athletic than we do on offense… I think we have a better than 60% chance of losing this game. I am expecting a 31-17 type game that we lose… We can win but its going to take a very big effort...
They tanked this year, lowers expectations for the next few years. If next years team looks remotely capable, everyone will be ecstatic.

Its mind boggling to think any sane person would think we can beat anyone by 28 and score 35 points. We might not score 35 points the rest of the season . Haha. I told you a million times not to exaggerate.

The D will hold these guys. I am hoping we get a Defensive TD in this one and are able to flex our special teams muscle to set up other TDs. The bones of this team IMO are not bad. The skill makers on offense have let us down. Trishton Jackson and Abdul had they not left this team would be, IMO, 4-1 right now.

I'm not gonna lose my mind if we lose this game as i wrote this season off in like March when Covid rattled the country and i don't begrudge the players leaving at all. But the facts are what they are. Syracuse will win this one big.

Well, it happened. Now what?

E388EACC-9146-4D51-B515-520C9CA6FFE0.jpeg

Where did you see that? And not for nothing, but betting against us right now, is the safest bet in the world.
Darren Rovell posted it on Twitter. Sorry it was even more than 55k. Jeez

I am going to say this and its not pretty. I went back and viewed 2 Liberty games and i saw a team that has more size than we do on BOTH lines... There #1 Wr is better than any of ours... There LB's are big enough to not allow us to run the ball... On tape they look more athletic than we do on offense… I think we have a better than 60% chance of losing this game. I am expecting a 31-17 type game that we lose… We can win but its going to take a very big effort...
Looks like i had it about right... I thought about putting a couple hundy down on it.. but just couldnt do it against my guys..

We are 1aa bad. This is the lowest of the low. If I’m Syracuse I’m begging cuomo to make an eo saying it’s not safe for them to play anymore this season the doors and save what ever shred of dignity this program has left. We aren’t turning any corners with this staff.

We are 1aa bad. This is the lowest of the low. If I’m Syracuse I’m begging cuomo to make an eo saying it’s not safe for them to play anymore this season the doors and save what ever shred of dignity this program has left. We aren’t turning any corners with this staff.
We are at the point where we are Rutgers bad, and you can't let a coach stay at that point.

Looks like i had it about right... I thought about putting a couple hundy down on it.. but just couldnt do it against my guys..
I was thinking about doing the same about a week ago tonight lol, I was hoping to get liberty at plus money tho, can't bet against our guys any other way, feel like a loose loose if I bet, we gonna be +40 at clemson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom