What if... | Syracusefan.com

What if...

SWC75

Bored Historian
They just said that the key to the South Carolina success, (they just beat Mississippi State for the title) was that they had the #1 recruit in the country in their area and they convinced her to stay home.

If the SU women had had Breanna Stewart last year and played Connecticut for the title, would they have won?

It sure couldn't have hurt. SU lost by 31, and Stewart had 24 pts, 10 rbs, and 6 assists. There's your 31 points and then some. While we really had no shot at her, when she was deciding on schools, she will go down as one of the best ever. Tough to lose that from right at home.

They just said that the key to the South Carolina success, (they just beat Mississippi State for the title) was that they had the #1 recruit in the country in their area and they convinced her to stay home.

If the SU women had had Breanna Stewart last year and played Connecticut for the title, would they have won?
multiple titles yes

She was a spoiled brat last season, wanting a game between SU and UCONN in her senior season so local fans could honor her. Coach Q wouldn't give her the satisfaction. I forget what school UCONN ended up playing in the Syracuse area instead.

She was a spoiled brat last season, wanting a game between SU and UCONN in her senior season so local fans could honor her. Coach Q wouldn't give her the satisfaction. I forget what school UCONN ended up playing in the Syracuse area instead.

Colgate?

SU should have taken the offer. A lot of people would have come to that. Dean Smith always scheduled games in the home towns of his seniors. Nothing new there.

Colgate?

SU should have taken the offer. A lot of people would have come to that. Dean Smith always scheduled games in the home towns of his seniors. Nothing new there.
Maybe but it is done. Ultimately Coach Q decided against it. I don't know him at all, just like what I see in his press conferences

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom