What is going on in Arizona? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What is going on in Arizona?

Yup.
UConn is going to go for the Rutgers kid, but he may end up with UNC or Arkansas with Cal.

Ballo is going to Louisville or UNC

UNC wants Bacots replacement and is gunning for all the big name bigs

I thought the Rutgers kid was going to St Johns?
He is in the position to choose.

I think the fact he didn't commit to them yet and is letting it play out is bad for them

As someone who follows Arizona closely these days, I don't think its so much about what is wrong as it is Tommy and team cleaning house.

Ballo is a million years old and probably wants to swing big during his grad year and try something different. Boswell is a massive headache. Take everything you've been frustrated about with Mintz and multiply it by 150%. That's Boswell.

Arizona has better replacements in house already, and Lloyd plays the portal game better than anyone.

As someone who follows Arizona closely these days, I don't think its so much about what is wrong as it is Tommy and team cleaning house.

Ballo is a million years old and probably wants to swing big during his grad year and try something different. Boswell is a massive headache. Take everything you've been frustrated about with Mintz and multiply it by 150%. That's Boswell.

Arizona has better replacements in house already, and Lloyd plays the portal game better than anyone.
They have lost a total of 6 to the portal. I suppose Caleb Love can come back. Good luck with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom