What is going on in Arizona? | Syracusefan.com

What is going on in Arizona?

It's hot there so maybe

s reactions genius GIF

Two starters transferring from a 27 win 2 seed? Ballo and Boswell.
Ballo was gone more or less going into the year from stuff I’ve heard he was never going to be there next year, but the rest of of exodus i dont know because it’s more than just those two guys that are leaving their program.

Ballo was gone more or less going into the year from stuff I’ve heard he was never going to be there next year, but the rest of of exodus i dont know because it’s more than just those two guys that are leaving their program.
Saw some bench guys leaving too, but was easier just to mention the two starters. I wonder if Floyd ends up elsewhere.

Saw some bench guys leaving too, but was easier just to mention the two starters. I wonder if Floyd ends up elsewhere.
yeah gotta wonder if Floyd let players know he's bolting

Stop. I could swear I read somewhere on this board that Syracuse is the only program good players leave.
No, what you read, if we want to have honest debate was:

"Show me how many times the most important player from one of the teams in our tier or above has transferred in the last couple of years"

You could argue Bello was, I guess? So that would be 1 program.

Mitchell from Duke just went into the portal.
I think this would be a good time for me to mention how much I hate the current state of college basketball. As sad as this sounds, it sucks to be a fan and it sucks to be a coach. Maybe its ok for some of the players but it seems like only a few do really better. That said, Cuse could use upgrades across the board. Let's go Red. Dig some taters.

No, what you read, if we want to have honest debate was:

"Show me how many times the most important player from one of the teams in our tier or above has transferred in the last couple of years"

You could argue Bello was, I guess? So that would be 1 program.
Actually that's not the exact statement I was referring to. But since you offered the layup...Hunter Dickinson I guess would make 2 without even trying to look? People say Caleb Love doesn't count because UNC didn't want him anymore and he wasn't that important or he'd be an easy 3rd.

I think this would be a good time for me to mention how much I hate the current state of college basketball. As sad as this sounds, it sucks to be a fan and it sucks to be a coach. Maybe its ok for some of the players but it seems like only a few do really better. That said, Cuse could use upgrades across the board. Let's go Red. Dig some taters.
I don't blame Mitchell for transferring. He's bench fodder next year with Flagg in the fold.

#brotherhood

Actually that's not the exact statement I was referring to. But since you offered the layup...Hunter Dickinson I guess would make 2 without even trying to look? People say Caleb Love doesn't count because UNC didn't want him anymore and he wasn't that important or he'd be an easy 3rd.
Is Michigan considered in our tier these days? (Historically, I guess that harsh..you can say they are) That says more about us.

Love wasn't as important as Bacot or Davis using any metrics or basic stats.

So was there a specific post that said "Syracuse is the only program good players leave." or was it hyperbole? If there was, my apologies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom