What is SU's record in these highly publicised record attendance games? | Syracusefan.com

What is SU's record in these highly publicised record attendance games?

sherrillcuse

Past IGGY Winner
I know we beat nova a couple years ago and lost to G-Town last year but that's all I remember...

The Nova game was great and Nova was rattled for most of the game after their good start. Once we got rolling and the crowd was banana's they were toast.

I think I will watch that game in preparation before Duke.

I know we beat nova a couple years ago and lost to G-Town last year but that's all I remember...

Asked and answered yesterday. The General shared that it was 7-6 overall, with 7-2 since 1988.

lost to nova for gerry's sr day.
beat nd for game day
beat rutgers for melo nba day

also lost to nova in 2011 which had a really big crowd.

There have been 75 games with 30k or more attendance in Carrier Dome history. Syracuse is 50-25 in those games.

where does melo's last game rank on biggest dome crowds? that game wasnt on tv, i remember listening to it on the radio, have never even seen a 1 second highlight of that game.

where does melo's last game rank on biggest dome crowds? that game wasnt on tv, i remember listening to it on the radio, have never even seen a 1 second highlight of that game.

33,071 which was a record at the time. It was against freaking Rutgers, mind you.

33,071 which was a record at the time. It was against freaking Rutgers, mind you.

It will rank 9th all time after Saturday. Currently 8th.

also lost to nova in 2011 which had a really big crowd.

I was there for that one - first SU game I'd been to since I graduated in '85.
Fortunately, all of the subsequent games I've been to since we've won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom