What is wrong w ppl saying Mintz is completely fine? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What is wrong w ppl saying Mintz is completely fine?

Not wanting him to have the ball for 20 seconds is "less of him" to a catastrophic extreme, got it.
So you don’t have an alternative to offer?

I've already stated it. If you can't read it's not my fault.
So a three-guard lineup with Torrence or Girard bringing the ball up and Mintz as a decoy? Brilliant. Who else is on the floor? Edwards and ???

If Mintz is planning to be here next year, he should play 35 and have the ball in his hands all the time no matter what.

If he’s not planning to be here, phase him out and play Copeland and Symir more.

It’s that simple for me.

So a three-guard lineup with Torrence or Girard bringing the ball up and Mintz as a decoy? Brilliant. Who else is on the floor? Edwards and ???
We've seen brilliance in like 4 blown outcomes because of Mintz. You want him to continue manning the ball at the very end... brilliant. I say insane, but yea, brilliant.

If Mintz is planning to be here next year, he should play 35 and have the ball in his hands all the time no matter what.

If he’s not planning to be here, phase him out and play Copeland and Symir more.

It’s that simple for me.
Agree, aided by the fact that we have nothing to lose at this point w this season, it's lost.

We've seen brilliance in like 4 blown outcomes because of Mintz. You want him to continue manning the ball at the very end... brilliant. I say insane, but yea, brilliant.
Your opinion of Mintz doesn’t answer the question. We know how you feel about Mintz.

What’s your alternative? So far you’ve said three guards, but Mintz doesn’t touch the ball. I think it’s safe to assume Edwards is also on the floor. Who else? And what’s the play?

It’s OK if you can’t answer. Maybe you’re starting to realize that coaching isn’t easy.

We win with torrence in at the end of both Miami and NC period
Miami, maybe. Because Mintz was awful that game.

We’re never in position to win against UNC in the first place without Mintz - there’s not one coach in the world who would’ve had him out of that game at the end, and he had zero to do with UNC getting the ball on a missed FT and putting it in, which is the biggest reason we lost.

Miami, maybe. Because Mintz was awful that game.

We’re never in position to win against UNC in the first place without Mintz - there’s not one coach in the world who would’ve had him out of that game at the end, and he had zero to do with UNC getting the ball on a missed FT and putting it in, which is the biggest reason we lost.
Do we beat ND if Mintz is removed from that game?

Do we beat ND if Mintz is removed from that game?
I don’t remember. Did he suck that game? Feel like he made some big FTs at the end? I can remember games from 10-30 years ago better than meaningless games from 2 weeks ago.

I remember we didn’t pressure the ball at all and let their slow, but good passing and good shooting team do what they want.

I don’t remember. Did he suck that game? Feel like he made some big FTs at the end?

I remember we didn’t pressure the ball at all and let their slow, but good passing and good shooting team do what they want.
He had a mediocre game until crunch time. He doubled his point total (including the FTs you mentioned) and is a big reason why we pulled it out.

Your opinion of Mintz doesn’t answer the question. We know how you feel about Mintz.

What’s your alternative? So far you’ve said three guards, but Mintz doesn’t touch the ball. I think it’s safe to assume Edwards is also on the floor. Who else? And what’s the play?

It’s OK if you can’t answer. Maybe you’re starting to realize that coaching isn’t easy.
Lol, the alternative is to not let Mintz handle the ball coming up court. To appease him so he doesn't hold his services hostage for next year, as some people indicate is a possibility, then leave him on the court. Does it matter if there are 2 point guards in there when all you want is someone under control and not spazzed out? We had Symir and Mintz out there last night for a bit Einstein.

Do you want me to give you the 5 player lineup too? Do you also want me to make your lunch and program your coffee maker too?

Lol, the alternative is to not let Mintz handle the ball coming up court. To appease him so he doesn't hold his services hostage for next year, as some people indicate is a possibility, then leave him on the court. Does it matter if there are 2 point guards in there when all you want is someone under control and not spazzed out? We had Symir and Mintz out there last night for a bit Einstein.

Do you want me to give you the 5 player lineup too? Do you also want me to make your lunch and program your coffee maker too?
I’ve asked you a simple question several times. If you can’t answer, that’s not my fault.

I don’t care about appeasing him I care about giving him reps and developing him….if he’s coming back.

I don’t care about appeasing him I care about giving him reps and developing him….if he’s coming back.
That's fine but he's losing games while you're trying that, and multiple times, and tanking the season in the process. It's obvious that he crumbles in high pressure last second situations, so why is it the end of the world for the few of you who demand that Mintz continues to receive the ball when the game is on the line?

Mintz is a work in progress who isn't a finished product.

If he leaves after this year, it'll be 2 years too soon based on what I see maturity wise for end of game scenarios. Maybe the 2 years on an NBA bench > College for maturing into a finished product player.

Either which way, he's being rushed by the notion we have zero depth and kinda need him for the games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom