What it's Like to be Recruited by Syracuse Football | Syracusefan.com

What it's Like to be Recruited by Syracuse Football

If we beat FSU and the extension isnt there for him to consider..

The Athletic Department can’t afford to lose Babers. Next year he will be able to be able to point to a $100 million plus dome renovation as a selling point.

The Athletic Department can’t afford to lose Babers. Next year he will be able to be able to point to a $100 million plus dome renovation as a selling point.

That's been part of my frustration with the Dome renovation taking as long as it has to get rolling. I want it to be something that induces Babers to stay -- not just something that is nebulous and down the road.

Babers is going nowhere unless one of the top dogs comes calling... In which case, money wouldn’t really matter.

Wow, great article. I'm surprised and glad that Babers gave Mink the access to these players for their stories.

I am not a proponent of paying players, but I am a solid proponent on letting players transfer when a coach leaves. The argument I hear is that players commit to a school. Well, if you read these testimonies, not one player committed to the school, they committed to Babers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom