What kinds of cars do SU players drive? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What kinds of cars do SU players drive?

so you didn’t see anything special.
Not really, walk on had a nice one but that’s about it.

Late 90s, and early 00s when I spent a lot of time up there, different story.

If syracuse gets more sanctions I blame this tjread

If things are working as they should... Colgate should get hammered not us. That said I agree- we paid for UNC and Dukes issues with the most recent sanctions

Way back in the early high school job years, I worked at Peter’s Grocery Store. I bagged groceries for players like Jason Hart & Ryan Blackwell... part of the responsibility of bagging also meant bringing the groceries out to the cars. I’ll just say they... weren’t... lacking in the car department.

John Wallace was boys with the guy who lived across the street with me growing up, the sound system in Wallace’s ride was stunningly impressive. I really mean it was the loudest sound system in a vehicle I’ve ever heard in my entire existence.

Bill Rapp has been dead for 16 years.
9FA77E3C-99CF-462C-B3AF-73E8FE07C826.png

I saw Lyndon pull up to the Melo Center in 2016 driving a beater from about 1990
I remember leaving the Make A Wish luncheon and seeing about 5 players climbing into an old beat up car driven by Marius Janulis from Drumlins. Snug fit for sure.

The Kentucky freshman guard Terrence Clarke drove all new 2021 Hyundai Genesis. For people not familiar with cars, Genesis is Hyundai's luxury brand, equal to Lexus and Infiniti. It seems that most Kentucky players are very rich even still in school.
It‘s shaping up as a bad spring for Genesis drivers in the LA area.