What kinds of cars do SU players drive? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

What kinds of cars do SU players drive?

The Kentucky freshman guard Terrence Clarke drove all new 2021 Hyundai Genesis. For people not familiar with cars, Genesis is Hyundai's luxury brand, equal to Lexus and Infiniti. It seems that most Kentucky players are very rich even still in school.
I'm going to disagree with you that Hyundai has a luxury line. I believe that car costs under 50k.

I'm going to disagree with you that Hyundai has a luxury line. I believe that car costs under 50k.
If it was a genesis GV80 then it cost significantly more than $50k. Heck we just bought a top of line Palisade and it was approaching that number.

I remember Brandon Triche was at a gas station in my neighborhood in Rochester as a soph or JR. with an Acura SUV

Always suspicious when they drive a better car than my parents drive

I remember Brandon Triche was at a gas station in my neighborhood in Rochester as a soph or JR. with an Acura SUV

Always suspicious when they drive a better car than my parents drive
Dude went to JD and his Dad is Howard Triche.

Genesis is their luxury brand and that car easily exceeds 50k. Top of the line will push 75k. Genesis price points compare with Infiniti, Volvo, and Acura. They just don’t have the variety of some others yet.

One of my buddies was a team manager for 4 years and he often drove players in his car so either the players didn’t have cars, the cars were too nice to drive, or were so beaten down they were embarrassed to be seen driving them ha.

If it was a genesis GV80 then it cost significantly more than $50k. Heck we just bought a top of line Palisade and it was approaching that number.
I paid $25k for my 2017 G80 (3 years old) - sticker was $56k

2021's I think start at $48k