What section do you sit in? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

What section do you sit in?

Great thread. I’ve had 1 end zone seat for about 10 years. Never sat there because there was always extra seats near Bees and I’d sit with his group.

Well, that’s started to change. LSU home game was the first time I actually had to sit there.

Now I’ve got the wife interested in going more regularly (she’s a good luck charm, she’s been to two games her whole life - Clemson 2017, FSU 2018). Winning does bring the casual and never-before fan.

So now we’re in 210 Row C. I wanted to be near the band, the team entrance and student sections - love the atmosphere. Looking forward to fun year.

stastr-20170422100302.jpg

Great thread. I’ve had 1 end zone seat for about 10 years. Never sat there because there was always extra seats near Bees and I’d sit with his group.

Well, that’s started to change. LSU home game was the first time I actually had to sit there.

Now I’ve got the wife interested in going more regularly (she’s a good luck charm, she’s been to two games her whole life - Clemson 2017, FSU 2018). Winning does bring the casual and never-before fan.

So now we’re in 210 Row C. I wanted to be near the band, the team entrance and student sections - love the atmosphere. Looking forward to fun year.
When did you move to 210? I signed up for seasons in November for 210 and the closest I could get was row e or so.

Just curious where did you live in NJ?
Livingston in the 1980s when first married. Montville from 1995-2009. West NY for 1 year (next to Port Imperial Ferry) before moving to AZ in 2010.

I'm in 129 J which seats are you? I am 115, 116. Live in AZ so only in them 2-3 times per year. Will be at Clemson.

I'm your next door neighbor. My nephew and I are in seats 113 and 114. We're part of the crazy bunch to your left. Ha! Ha!

Livingston in the 1980s when first married. Montville from 1995-2009. West NY for 1 year (next to Port Imperial Ferry) before moving to AZ in 2010.

I have some good friends from back in Syracuse who live in West NY. I live in Old Bridge and my wife is originally from Colts Neck.

I have some good friends from back in Syracuse who live in West NY. I live in Old Bridge and my wife is originally from Colts Neck.

You ever attend the central NJ alumni events? Ive begun attending a few of late.

I'm your next door neighbor. My nephew and I are in seats 113 and 114. We're part of the crazy bunch to your left. Ha! Ha!
That is so funny. I have sat next to you about 4-5 times now and didn't even know you are on here. See you for Clemson and probably W. Michigan and Boston College games. My friend sat next to you for Louisville even though I was in town, I had a broken elbow and sat in handicapped seats. Last game I was there in my seats was for North Carolina and I kept going back and forth between my seats and the seats I have with the National Alumni Board oh and then I came back for NC State game also last year.

You ever attend the central NJ alumni events? Ive begun attending a few of late.
No. I was the secretary of the Northern NJ alumni club when I lived there. Know a lot of the Central NJ folks though. Was just with Sue, the President of the Central NJ last weekend in Syracuse.
Who do you know if WNY? We had a small game watching group there.

That is so funny. I have sat next to you about 4-5 times now and didn't even know you are on here. See you for Clemson and probably W. Michigan and Boston College games. My friend sat next to you for Louisville even though I was in town, I had a broken elbow and sat in handicapped seats. Last game I was there in my seats was for North Carolina and I kept going back and forth between my seats and the seats I have with the National Alumni Board oh and then I came back for NC State game also last year.

Cya at the Clemson game!

No, I haven’t. I know there have been a few game watching parties at Arooga’s on Route 18 in East Brunswick (I think) but I haven’t made it out. I don’t know if these are affiliated with the chapter or not.

No, I haven’t. I know there have been a few game watching parties at Arooga’s on Route 18 in East Brunswick (I think) but I haven’t made it out. I don’t know if these are affiliated with the chapter or not.

yeah they are. i watched the camping bowl with them and a couple basketball games. good group

No. I was the secretary of the Northern NJ alumni club when I lived there. Know a lot of the Central NJ folks though. Was just with Sue, the President of the Central NJ last weekend in Syracuse.
Who do you know if WNY? We had a small game watching group there.

Nice :) Small world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom