What stinks the most | Syracusefan.com

What stinks the most

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
We basically gave up doing a comprehensive search for the purpose of stability. Now we hire the assistant and are still losing major recruits and coaches. I could take all these losses if we at least did a major search, but to have the worst of both worlds stinks. Those who are singing kumbaya about losing our HC, OC, and possibly top recruit are just being unrealistic. We have had basically no good news since the bowl win.

We basically gave up doing a comprehensive search for the purpose of stability. Now we hire the assistant and are still losing major recruits and coaches. I could take all these losses if we at least did a major search, but to have the worst of both worlds stinks.
TGD answered this question more than once.

Other than Nick Saban, who would you rather have than SS?

I don't know who was available, so i can't honestly answer that, but i'm sure there were other names out there. I am not against Shafer, but if you're going to just hire the assistant, at least make sure you're going to keep your most important recruits and assistants.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion - you are on record.

Crusty said: ↑
Shafer will be great. Absolutely great.
You know this because?
orangepassion, 5 minutes ago Report#4LikeReply
He stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

ill preach this every single day...add a few more jucos speed, size and soem depth this year. we wont find too many HS ready players at this point...then in 2014 Shaf will get his chance in recruiting

chip kelly, urban meyer, bill o brien right off the bat.

bill cowher, harbough bro's, jon gruden.

is that a serious question?

Crusty said: ↑
Shafer will be great. Absolutely great.
You know this because?
orangepassion, 5 minutes ago Report#4LikeReply
He stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

So if we got JEff Tedford or Bob Diaco we'd know... same damn thing Shafer could be better or he might not...at this point were under assumption that he will be

We basically gave up doing a comprehensive search for the purpose of stability. Now we hire the assistant and are still losing major recruits and coaches. I could take all these losses if we at least did a major search, but to have the worst of both worlds stinks. Those who are singing kumbaya and losing our HC, OC, and possibly top recruit doesn't matter is just being unrealistic. We have had basically no good news since the bowl win.

we have lost 1 recruit relax no matter who HC was we were likely to lose a few recruits then we will get some others before february

we have lost 1 recruit relax no matter who HC was we were likely to lose a few recruits then we will get some others before february

I will be shocked if it's just Allen. If we can't keep our most enthusiatic recruit, who (out of the guys w/ decent offers) will we keep?

chip kelly, urban meyer, bill o brien right off the bat.

bill cowher, harbough bro's, jon gruden.

is that a serious question?
Really? I think my point was obvious.

I will be shocked if it's just Allen. If we can't keep our most enthusiatic recruit, who (out of the guys w/ decent offers) will we keep?

he was also the commit most attached to hackett. we will keep the majority and the ones we cant we will replace

I understand orangepassion's point. Had we hired someone other than Shafer, we would have held on to all of our recruits. Especially the highest rated ones.

we might of kept our recruits but might of failed on the field theres a balance there TGD obviously thought shafer was best guy

I understand orangepassion's point. Had we hired someone other than Shafer, we would have held on to all of our recruits. Especially the highest rated ones.

That's a joke, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom