What the Frontdoor??? Rutgirlz WINS??S? | Syracusefan.com

What the Frontdoor??? Rutgirlz WINS??S?

Saltine44Retro

Walk On
I can't believe my watery eyes, the Butt-girlz WIN against Cinci? I know cinci has a joke of a Qb which explains they can't score even one TD against the GIRLZ but what the Fudge? What did the Girlz eat their Wheatys today???

Don't make sense to me. Rutgirlz is the team of pure LUCK - luck beating us, they had no business with that (in my book we BEAT them and then lucky for them we just handed them the W but they sure as fudge didn't WIN it, that's for darn tootin sure).

Cinci is HORRIBLE I can't wait for next week we are gonna PUMMELL them into the GROUND. I say it will be 'Cuse 41 - Cinci O... man do they STINK

I'm happy with our progress this year, we beat a tough USF team who is about to win over Miami IMHO and we win out, go bowl-eligible and I am looking forward to the bowl game wherever it is, I'm going!

Still stunned to see the Girlz with yet another lucky day, of course against possibly one of the two worst Big East teams.

Can't wait to get out of this JOKE of a conference!!! ACC take me away!!!

Ummmm Rutgers plays solid defense. We've seen it first hand, and they do it every week.

I'm hoping its a case of Cinci's offense now being that bad though, we'll find out soon enough.

Said way back in August, Rutgers always seems to do better when nothing is expected of them. Wouldn't surprise me to see them win the Big East and go to the BCS Bowl this year.

Cheers,
Neil

It might be a joke of a conference, but we are sitting last.

Said way back in August, Rutgers always seems to do better when nothing is expected of them. Wouldn't surprise me to see them win the Big East and go to the BCS Bowl this year.

Cheers,
Neil

Only a trip to storz is standing between the Knights and at least a share of the Big East title. Of course the Scarlet Knight way is to pull a Munson in these situations so we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom