What time is the yankee game today? | Syracusefan.com

What time is the yankee game today?

Sooner than the next time the mets will ever contend again. I love it when met fans try to trash talk. They are so cute.

Sooner than the next time the mets will ever contend again. I love it when met fans try to trash talk. They are so cute.
Much like Jets fans. Little brother syndrome.

Much like Jets fans. Little brother syndrome.

Little penis syndrome. I never understood why one would root for the mets or jets when the Yankees and giants are far superior in every category from organization to fan base. It's like rooting for st johns over Syracuse.

Little penis syndrome. I never understood why one would root for the mets or jets when the Yankees and giants are far superior in every category from organization to fan base. It's like rooting for st johns over Syracuse.
I have friends from Long Island and I can understand their attachment to Mets and Jets and even Nets. But there are people in NYC itself that could have chose Shea or the Bronx and they chose Shea. In fact my cousin lived in the Bronx until he left for college and he is as rabid a Mets fan as anyone. I blame it on 1969. He got caught up in the frenzy when the Yanks were down.

Jeter gets his 3000th hit Monday at 9 AM.

Followed by the Raul Ibanez Yankeeography. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom