Whats it like in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Whats it like in Syracuse

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Are the TV stations all over this. Are they at JB's and Bernie's house. I believe they live right across the street from each other or something like that. I'm sure nothing is happening on campus at this point, but tomorrow I would expect some demonstrations and things like that. Not as big as at PSU but it's important for 1000 reasons that the victims are being supported.

nothing on the major local channels

There are only 2 local news channels in the area and having a reporter stand outside JB's house with a mic expecting Julie Boehiem to walk out in her house coat or something like what we saw last week isn't going to happen!

There are only 2 local news channels in the area and having a reporter stand outside JB's house with a mic expecting Julie Boehiem to walk out in her house coat or something like what we saw last week isn't going to happen!
And the media mecca of State College has more than 2 stations? If there is any ounce of truth it will happen.

Only 3 and 9 locally. 10 is out of Albany. 5 and 6 are actually channel 3

Are the TV stations all over this. Are they at JB's and Bernie's house. I believe they live right across the street from each other or something like that. I'm sure nothing is happening on campus at this point, but tomorrow I would expect some demonstrations and things like that. Not as big as at PSU but it's important for 1000 reasons that the victims are being supported.
human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria!

channel 10 has a place right on Erie BLVD.
No they don't. It's a broadcast building. There is no reporting locally out of that building. Been like that for years now

No they don't. It's a broadcast building. There is no reporting locally out of that building. Been like that for years now

They have local reporters, though. Actually, I think their cameramen double as reporters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom