What's the story w/ plugin on the 1st row sports website? | Syracusefan.com

What's the story w/ plugin on the 1st row sports website?

I have always steered away from it, but only because I don't know if it's safe.

You can install just make sure you UNCHECK everything else during installation. However video quality is the same, so no point.

I looked at that site for the Carrier game. Looked so insanely sketchy that I said "no thanks." The whole place just reeks of malware.

I looked at that site for the Carrier game. Looked so insanely sketchy that I said "no thanks." The whole place just reeks of malware.

Nah it's legit. Ads is how they make money. Just don't install anything that pops up, and don't click any links.

But what is this stuff it wants you to install? I promise you, they could use video codecs everyone already has. There is a reason they want you to download and install something and it ain't video quality.

I was waiting for a message from some Nigerian dude wanting me to put money in a bank.

I was waiting for a message from some Nigerian dude wanting me to put money in a bank.
Or bombarded with banner ads from Cougars and Russian Ladies looking for a man just like you.

Or bombarded with banner ads from Cougars and Russian Ladies looking for a man just like you.

You know how you get pop-up ads on things you've recently shown an online interest in?

You know how you get pop-up ads on things you've recently shown an online interest in?
Yeah...I get a ton of banner ads for men looking for Hot Track Chicks...not sure why?

Dont down load it, just wait for it to disappear or just X out of it, surprisingly I have never had a problem with it...I do have good virus protection so...

The longer you are watching on that site, the less ads that pop up. I am virus free and have been using it quite a bit the past 2 years.

Oh yeah just checked it out again it looks TERRIBLE without ad-block. Just make sure whatever browser you have you install the ad-block add-on. Makes it much better. Still need to X out of the codec though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom