What's the strangest occurence you've encountered at a football game at the Dome | Syracusefan.com

What's the strangest occurence you've encountered at a football game at the Dome

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Mine occurred yesterday. Someone had the highest pitch shriek I've ever heard. This went on and on and my eardrums felt like they were going to burst. Every time I looked back I could not find the person who had dogs waiting by the Dome doors by the dozen. There were others in my section who kept looking back and failing to find who it was too. Finally I peered around a blind spot and eyed the person. I thought it was going to be a ten year old kid. Instead it was a very well endowed female who was grabbing her boobs and giving me that come on up here big boy look. Everytime I looked she got a little bit more lewd & lascivious. She had a friend with her who was getting a big kick out of the whole scene.

Mine was having a full dome...I kid, I kid.

Easily the ND Irish mascot fight in the SU student section, it was glorious.

*Edit, that was in hoops I have to learn how to read.

Mine occurred yesterday. Someone had the highest pitch shriek I've ever heard. This went on and on and my eardrums felt like they were going to burst. Every time I looked back I could not find the person who had dogs waiting by the Dome doors by the dozen. There were others in my section who kept looking back and failing to find who it was too. Finally I peered around a blind spot and eyed the person. I thought it was going to be a ten year old kid. Instead it was a very well endowed female who was grabbing her boobs and giving me that come on up here big boy look. Everytime I looked she got a little bit more lewd & lascivious. She had a friend with her who was getting a big kick out of the whole scene.

No video on this??

Watching a morbidly obese family come up the steps to a row almost at the top .. the father was easily over 500 lbs .. ended up taking the last few steps on his hands and knees as he could barely breath or walk .. I was ready to call 911 .. then my fear was hed take out a few dozen people while going down the steps .. as it was the family of 5 took up 8-9 seats .. also lucky it was a sparsely attended game .. I guess hes a real fan to go thru that

And...?

Instead it was a very well endowed female who was grabbing her boobs and giving me that come on up here big boy look. Everytime I looked she got a little bit more lewd & lascivious. She had a friend with her who was getting a big kick out of the whole scene.

cto and Cherie, ladies and gentlemen.

Definitely the Milford team getting booed by freshmen who thought they were Wake Forest...too funny.

Opening night of the Carrier Dome. Back when the assistant coaches were in the boxes right behind the fans (before they were moved up top). After Joe Morris' KO TD return, a Miami of Ohio reaches over the wall and grabs a hold of my finger and tells me he'll "break it off if I flip them the bird again."

Seriously, though, my strangest Dome moment would have to be in the late 90s when I was a student. I'm in the student section, very early before kickoff. A member of the media was running down the stairs between the aisles. He jumps over the railing onto the sideline turf.

Dennis Helsel is on the sideline, sees this, and yells at the guy to go back into the stands and onto the stairs, walk down instead of running, and then use the stairs to get onto the field instead of hopping the railing.

Kind of treated the media guy like a kindergarten kid. Strange.

The ref having a heart attack on the field. IIRC, that was the next game after 9/11/01.

The ref having a heart attack on the field. IIRC, that was the next game after 9/11/01.

If I remember correctly, the Auburn game was our first game back after 9/11, and the ref heart attack occurred the following home game against East Carolina (when Nunes got booed, then proceeded to have the game of his life).

We literally watched a dead guy brought back to life right in front of us. Crazy

We literally watched a dead guy brought back to life right in front of us. Crazy

Yeah that had to be my strangest occurence too. I was sitting about 5 rows up right across from where he went down. I had this terrible feeling deep down that I just watched this guy drop dead right in front of me.

1998 tennessee: the 2 equipment violations and the bullsheep pass interference.

I think it was one of the first dome games, I was still in HS and drove up with a bunch of friends. I was walking down one of the stairs and a guy was walking up and he had one of those cardboard cup holders with somewhere between 4 to 6 beers. The thing was dissintigrating with all of the spileage. I yelled, "Hey, let me help you so you don't drop those" ... and then suddenly it collapsed. He was able to save one. His response, "I'm all set, I have mine!"

a very well endowed female who was grabbing her boobs and giving me that come on up here big boy look. Everytime I looked she got a little bit more lewd & lascivious.

I've noticed that same behavior with many of the young females who attend football games at the Dome.

(I'm hoping this comment will help increase attendance.)

a very well endowed female who was grabbing her boobs and giving me that come on up here big boy look. Everytime I looked she got a little bit more lewd & lascivious.

I've noticed that same behavior with many of the young females who attend football games at the Dome.

(I'm hoping this comment will help increase attendance.)

Good point, Bevo. The place is crawling with hot babes looking for men. Fans, if you are staying home and watching the games on TWC, there are incredible side-benefits by coming to the dome in person. Let's support our Orange at the dome!

Mine was in the Men's Room...A young man many moons ago named Rags or something like that was standing next to me at the trough, introduced himself and started...waxing poetically about the beauty of the Stainless Steel and efficiency of the whole set up...really creeped me out.

Mine was in the Men's Room...A young man many moons ago named Rags or something like that was standing next to me at the trough, introduced himself and started...waxing poetically about the beauty of the Stainless Steel and efficiency of the whole set up...really creeped me out.

You crossed streams, I know it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom