What's the word Malik? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

What's the word Malik?

yep that sucks. very disappointing. it's butch jones for cripes sake.

Stupid decision. That Brian-Kelly-coattail-riding dope Butch Jones is going to fall flat on his face in the SEC.

Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen13
Brown said his choice was based almost entirely on the coaching change.

Three-star DE/LB Malik Brown chooses Tennessee.
Let the board meltdown commence.

Good luck to him. He was a talent I wanted to see in Blue and Orange. Reallocate his scholly to next year's class and let's hit the road.

That coaching change excuse is really old especially considering he was tweeting how he wanted Shafer. We move, su you has a class that'll surprise people in a few years. Lets go orange.

He must not be a Scott Shafer fan.

Yeah I guess he'd rather play with an offensive minded coach and fight to play in the BBVA Compass Bowl once in his 4 years.

Let's get Tennessee back in the Dome... this time there is no Peyton and hopefully the officials make the right call on the pass interference.

Let's get Tennessee back in the Dome... this time there is no Peyton and hopefully the officials make the right call on the pass interference.

There was no Peyton last time. We lost to Tee Martin.

Stupid decision. That Brian-Kelly-coattail-riding dope Butch Jones is going to fall flat on his face in the SEC.

that would be nice. something just rubs me wrong about that guy. he was arrogant at cincy.

completely botched his QB situation this year to. hope they run him out of town in 3 years he was like their 10th choice to coach there.

BS that's a total cop out excuse. does he realize Butch Jones just started at Tenn? be a man about it if you change nobody is going to fault you for that, but when you are tweeting that it's xmas morning when it was announced shafer was given the HC job, don't cop out and blame it on the coaching change

BS that's a total cop out excuse. does he realize Butch Jones just started at Tenn? be a man about it if you change nobody is going to fault you for that, but when you are tweeting that it's xmas morning when it was announced shafer was given the HC job, don't cop out and blame it on the coaching change

agreed, complete cop out and just an easy excuse for him to justify the flip at this point. Makes himself not look like the bad guy.

He's upset that Morrison isn't here anymore.

Yeah that's the one twitter I was referring to. Hell it doesn't matter anyways.

I guess the bright lights of the SEC and that damn Rocky Top got to him.

Yeah that's the one twitter I was referring to. Hell it doesn't matter anyways.

When Santa got the job, I don't think anyone anticipated Morrison leaving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom