Whats this a MMA match? | Syracusefan.com

Whats this a MMA match?

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Fair the effin beast slams one down in d face, gets hammred to the face like we all saw, bloodied up. No foul, no flagrant, no review, fu refs!!!!

That one ref was 5 feet away staring right at the play. How the hell did he miss that? Holy crap.

They called all the ticky tak fouls on us and almost nothing on them. The third on the MN big guy towards the end of the half will be big if we can continue to attack the rim. If we foul him out, this game is over.

We are way taller than them. Continue to drive, draw the big guy then clean up the glass.

Oh...btw...I freaking HATE SETH GREENBERG!

Fair should have lied on the ground and rolled around like a world cup soccer player. (not really) That would have resulted in something happening.

It is a joke. They hand check and ride us up and down the court every possession, there's contact inside on every drive, etc. -- no call. But they call moving screens on us, and ticky tack fouls.

it looked like with around 4 minutes to go the King kid tried to get a little cheap shot on C.J'S cut and it did bring out some more blood. When C.J. drove in the lane King put his hands up and then followed C.J'S face until it brushed his cheek with his palms. Slick,but it did look intentional.

It is a joke. They hand check and ride us up and down the court every possession, there's contact inside on every drive, etc. -- no call. But they call moving screens on us, and ticky tack fouls.

sounds like every Pitt game since Dixon got there.

I've decided I'm going to kill punxsutawney Phil and leave his head in little Dick pitinos bed.

The best logic I can think of is that the closest ref had a moment of humanity and his eyes followed the jaw dropping, rim rocking thunder dunk instead of the defender, and the other refs deferred to his non call being he was so close.

sounds like every Pitt game since Dixon got there.

No kidding.

CJ's mom had a great quote about how the Minnesota game was officiated: "It was like a football game."

That about sums it up.

No kidding.

CJ's mom had a great quote about how the Minnesota game was officiated: "It was like a football game."

That about sums it up.
Something has to be done about this officiating. This is what I was afraid of when season started. The games are not going to be called consistantly.

Yup- all that "point of emphasis" garbage goes away after a few weeks. Same as it ever was...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom