What's your beverage of choice tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's your beverage of choice tonight?

I am a 31 year old, father of 5. The game is at 8 pm. Coffee... Coffee is my drink of choice.
Good friend of mine is a middle school band teacher and a bachelor- he calls coffee his work beer.

10606023_10152750737739595_3685226320013316425_n.jpg

Leaving work early, so either Titos and redbull, or Jack and Coke.. depending on how the rest of the day goes.
Which one means you had a good day and which one means you had a less than good day?

EDIT: Forget to put my drink: Sam Octoberfest and Fat Tire. If we win that will be capped off by a glass (or two) of Johnny Walker!

Last edited:
My house drink - an adult milkshake with no ice cream, and the quantity of each ingredient is just a matter of feel.
In a blender;
Kahlua, ice cubes, milk, vanilla syrup, liquid coffee concentrate
top with whipped cream.

Which one means you had a good day and which one means you had a less than good day?

My normal drink is a jack and coke.. For a game day tho, I like some vodka redbull. If I work was crap, I'd just go for the usual jack and coke.

Thankfully, besides a few hiccups, and a little $1,100 error in one of my budget projections, today was a pretty decent day. Rolling out of the office in 5, heading to the fox, and vodka redbulls will be the drink of choice

My normal drink is a jack and coke.. For a game day tho, I like some vodka redbull. If I work was crap, I'd just go for the usual jack and coke.

Thankfully, besides a few hiccups, and a little $1,100 error in one of my budget projections, today was a pretty decent day. Rolling out of the office in 5, heading to the fox, and vodka redbulls will be the drink of choice
Cheers!

Drank that once. Did not realize its alcohol content. Long story short, its now on my "no go" list.

Lol. Yeah you must respect the monkey or get knocked out...lol :)

I only have two left from the other day. I have a Natty Greene's Southern Session IPA and a Foothills Brewery Hoppyum IPA.

I only have two left from the other day. I have a Natty Greene's Southern Session IPA and a Foothills Brewery Hoppyum IPA.

Gosh...those probably taste like youre out grazing in a field eating grass and dirt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom