Whats your favorite Dome game/experience

Georgetown 1985.
Georgetown 1989.
34,616. 2010.

Nebraska 1984.
Penn State 1987.
West Viginia 1987.

Air Gait 1988.

Wow. The holy grail of Dome events. I saw all but WVU '87. Though Doug Logan screaming, "He pitches to Owens..." And Ridlon screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Is a damn good memory too. Back then we listened to half the games on the radio. And it was awesome.

Also the Air Gait. It's the only sporting event I've been at where the crowd goes crazy and then does the "What did I just see?" murmur for the next 10 minutes. All necks craned to the press box for the channel 13 replay. Don't forget that was in the NCAA semifinals. It's the most significant moment in the history of college lacrosse.

I might add the Gerry game. That was the record at that point. The entire city of Scranton showed up. And Gmac was in tears prior. One of the few games where the game didn't matter. Those are special.

The Jimmy game might cram 45k in there.

I agree and was there as well. Blew Bruce away.
Speaking of which, why is the dome so underutilized? I guess the Monster Trucks are a step in the right direction.

Holy smokes i was at that uconn game totally forgot about it, i just remembered because some low class trailer park trash loser sitting behing me and a few of my friends said she smelled olive oil, referring to our ethnicity.
You should have said you smelled yeast. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

All of them. Being with friends and family watching SU sports in the Dome is my favorite pastime.

With nice, safe, non-committing responses like that, you should run for political office. ;)

1. Pearls shot
2. Gtown 89
3. Gtown 90

Not counting football or concerts of course.

With nice, safe, non-committing responses like that, you should run for political office. ;)

Funny, I was a poli sci major at SU and did work down in DC for a bit post-grad.

While I know I am going to get grief from my Husband (this is JackBauer's wife), I felt the need to tell the story of my most memorable Syracuse Dome experience. If he knows I am posting this, I may get kicked to the couch, is there anyway to not let him know I am posting this? A lot of people aren't going to like this story...

It was the first game of the season after SU had won the national championship. I forget what team it was, but they had a little white guy who scored what seemed like a thousand points that game. SU lost, but it also was the night I met my husband. He was sitting one row above me, and we both screamed at the same time, "Put Forth on the bench". He then looked at me and said "this girl knows what she's talking about, get her a beer". He then bought me a beer, the rest you say is history. Hands down, it has to be the best SU Dome experience for me...however if you ask my husband, I'm sure his answer would probably be different!

While I know I am going to get grief from my Husband (this is JackBauer's wife), I felt the need to tell the story of my most memorable Syracuse Dome experience. If he knows I am posting this, I may get kicked to the couch, is there anyway to not let him know I am posting this? A lot of people aren't going to like this story...

It was the first game of the season after SU had won the national championship. I forget what team it was, but they had a little white guy who scored what seemed like a thousand points that game. SU lost, but it also was the night I met my husband. He was sitting one row above me, and we both screamed at the same time, "Put Forth on the bench". He then looked at me and said "this girl knows what she's talking about, get her a beer". He then bought me a beer, the rest you say is history. Hands down, it has to be the best SU Dome experience for me...however if you ask my husband, I'm sure his answer would probably be different!

11/26/03 vs. Charlotte. Brendan Plavich hit 10 threes. That's a great story.

11/26/03 vs. Charlotte. Brendan Plavich hit 10 threes. That's a great story.

That was also one of Syracuse's patented near huge comebacks that always get us close or tied, but never the win. They were killing us at the half, but we only lost by like 3-4.

Mine is definitely the game when we rushed the court twice. It was the 2nd game I had ever been to and I was sitting next to G-Mac's parents. After that game, I became determined to go to Syracuse when I graduated from high school, and like 7-8 years later, I was able to come here.