When are season tickets usually mailed out? | Syracusefan.com

When are season tickets usually mailed out?

yes early to mid August...you should have them at least 2 weeks prior to Nova.

Has anyone logged into their Mycuse account lately. Mine shows my two season tickets and four free seats for the Nova game. I thought we were getting one free ticket per season ticket. Anyone know anything?

Has anyone logged into their Mycuse account lately. Mine shows my two season tickets and four free seats for the Nova game. I thought we were getting one free ticket per season ticket. Anyone know anything?

I logged into mine doesn't even have the free ticket for nova game unless im just missing it and not looking in proper section. Where do you look to see free tickets to nova game once you log into your account then what?

Chris02M said:
I logged into mine doesn't even have the free ticket for nova game unless im just missing it and not looking in proper section. Where do you look to see free tickets to nova game once you log into your account then what?

Near the bottom should be a button for manage events or manage games. Should be one for Nova. Click that and it will show your tix and the freebie ones.

Last edited:
Kind of odd that you can't e-mail the freebie tickets (only print). I assumed one of the main motivations for this promo was encouraging fans to invite friends that otherwise wouldn't attend a game. The inability to send the tickets to friends via e-mail makes that slightly more difficult. I come from out of state for the games, so I won't actually see my buddies until we're both inside the Dome. I'm going to have to print these out and mail them to my friends. Not a huge deal, but an annoying extra step, and one that seems unnecessary in 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom