When do we start suiting up some football players. | Syracusefan.com

When do we start suiting up some football players.

Just send Shamwow in play center. No one will want to come down the lane after his first three fouls

I think Broyld played at Henrietta. He might be able to show those Pitt fans a thing or two.
I think he was ordered by the Monroe County Court system never to play hoops again.

Does melvin tuten have any eligibility left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember watching that guy in warm ups one game, damn near took the whole backboard down.

Marcus Sales is actually a very good player. I think he might be a little too busy though.

Marcus Sales is actually a very good player. I think he might be a little too busy though.

Sales tea-bagged our starting point guard in a FM-CBA game on a fastbreak in our home gym (FM). It was one of the best dunks I've seen from a high schooler.

Didn't Andrew Dees
Does melvin tuten have any eligibility left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For our younger folks:

"Melvin Tuten was a talented athlete who played tight end on the Syracuse football team, lettering three times. His senior season he joined the basketball game as a forward, and played four games in a reserve role."
OrangeHoops

Others who played football & basketball

Reaves Baysinger

Jim Brown

Malik Campbell

Ernie Davis

Donovan McNabb

Wilmeth Sidat-Singh

Lou Stark

Pat Stark

Mike Williams

Maury Youmans

Can you add any names to the list?

Wasn't there a wide receiver who played basketball briefly? JJ Beddle?

JJ Bedle? I think I mentioned this before but I was @Pitt for a game where the Oakland Zoo was heckling the team and Devendorf especially all during warmups. Bedle walked to the student section and took this one ringleader's cap and wore it for about 10 minutes during warmups. I think that was a bad omen for the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom