When is GameDay Coming? | Syracusefan.com

When is GameDay Coming?

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Week 2 for Kansas?

Or does ESPN roll the dice, work with the schedule Gods, hope we are 2-0 and come for an old-school Big East showdown v Miami week 3??

Need to catch Fran-demonium while it’s still blazing hot.

Week 2 for Kansas?

Or does ESPN roll the dice, work with the schedule Gods, hope we are 2-0 and come for an old-school Big East showdown v Miami week 3??

Whatever week it's tentatively planned for, you can be assured that we'll lose the week before.

Whatever week it's tentatively planned for, you can be assured that we'll lose the week before.
It’s why I was thinking Kansas, but yea…they should open up with us and remove all doubt!

Do we know where Kansas will be slotted in? Or best guesses?

Do we know where Kansas will be slotted in? Or best guesses?
Actually, Kansas is likely week 4 in place of Army, unless they move it.

Week 1 is Ohio & Weeks 2 & 3 are TBA.

Week 2 is likely a home ACC match.

I think 9/28 is def. Holy Cross. No idea what week that counts for

What happened to the Army game? And wasn't that an away game?

Week 2 for Kansas?

When do we play Kansas? Not in 2024, correct?

What happened to the Army game? And wasn't that an away game?
Army is moving to AAC as of 2024. They needed to make room on their schedule. I think Kansas is replacing Army.

Week 2 for Kansas?

Whenever Dan Mullen decides according to my sources on this fluid situation.

Depending how the class closes, open the year with a night game vs the U.

Depending how the class closes, open the year with a night game vs the U.

I think Ohio is already locked in for Labor Day weekend. Probably too many moving pieces to ask them to change it.

Will there be a week 0 in 2024? Anyone who plays that weekend, and plays the Saturday after Thanksgiving (which is everyone these days), would get 3 bye weeks.

I think Ohio is already locked in for Labor Day weekend. Probably too many moving pieces to ask them to change it.

Will there be a week 0 in 2024? Anyone who plays that weekend, and plays the Saturday after Thanksgiving (which is everyone these days), would get 3 bye weeks.

Only two games are set:

8/31 - Ohio
9/28 - Holy Cross

We were playing Army on 9/21, if we keep the same day for Kansas.

I've grown to LOATHE Gameday. Haven't watched it since the early 2000's. I almost DONT want them to come here now. Its like not having a tattoo. Everyone else has it...its cool to not have it now. If they do come here they better leave that moron former wvu kicker who won't be named back in the studio.

Week 2 has Texas at Michigan. Could see Gameday there, especially if it ends up being a rematch

Week 4 looks somewhat light right now ok the SEC side. UCLA at LSU is probably most enticing

If Kansas does get slated week 4, could be at option

I've grown to LOATHE Gameday. Haven't watched it since the early 2000's. I almost DONT want them to come here now. Its like not having a tattoo. Everyone else has it...its cool to not have it now. If they do come here they better leave that moron former wvu kicker who won't be named back in the studio.
How can you loathe something you haven’t watched in two decades? And if you haven’t watched, how do you know McAfee joined the crew?

Your maths aren’t mathing.

I LOVE Gameday.

Only way I see them coming is for a BIG game. If somehow Miami and Cuse are 6-0? Maybe... There will have to be national hype around both programs.

Kansas seems like a huge upgrade in the SOS, potentially so that could be an L.

P4 schools that have not hosted a Gameday or Big Noon:

Cal
Cuse
Illinois
Rutgers
SMU
UVA

Rutgers and UVA have never even been the road team on either.