When will we make the NCAA again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When will we make the NCAA again

When will we next make the NCAA Tournament?

Votes: 61 60.4%

Votes: 11 10.9%

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • We’re going to be in a long drought

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
You guys have no clue how good it was to win 20 games. Truly don’t. And there’s gonna be some major freak outs Tomm, but it’s needed
Freak outs? Everyone pretty much knows who is exiting, are you saying we may be welcoming someone already?

Syracuse.com isn't waiting around to find out when we make the tourney again. The second story down has them selling UCONN gear!!! Jesus, mary and joseph

Attachments

• IMG_5072 (1).jpg
    IMG_5072 (1).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
When Starling leaves unfortunately. Run of the mill 2 guard offensively liability on D and is going to play 35 per night no matter what the next 2 seasons.
I just don't see that. I saw improvement all year from him. I like him on my team...

Syracuse.com isn't waiting around to find out when we make the tourney again. The second story down has them selling UCONN gear!!! Jesus, mary and joseph
Almost as bad, news channel 9 reporting that we haven't made the NCAA tournament in 5 years. Is it that hard to do basic research?

I just don't see that. I saw improvement all year from him. I like him on my team...
If you play 35 MPG and have less than 2 assists per game you need to score close to 20 ppg. Or be an above average defender or rebounder.

If we can scale back his minutes to 25 per night and hes still around 12-13 PPG great. Otherwise he needs to get close to 20. Copeland has a higher per 40 scoring rate than him with zero jumper so to speak of. 32% vs 25% from 3.

Maybe there is something I'm not seeing but hes basically Girard with lesser PG skills and nowhere near as reliable from 3 point range or the stripe.

Now if the team somehow gets loaded and he remains our 4th or 5th best player that is another story. But its wishful thinking that perfect complimentary pieces fall into place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom