When will we make the NCAA again | Syracusefan.com

When will we make the NCAA again

When will we next make the NCAA Tournament?

Votes: 61 60.4%

Votes: 11 10.9%

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • We’re going to be in a long drought

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
If we don't next year, I could see this being a multi-year continuation of the drought that requires coaching adjustments.
Coaching adjustments are needed this offseason. I’ve stated many times before that it’s time for GMac to move on.

If we don't next year, I could see this being a multi-year continuation of the drought that requires coaching adjustments.
If we go 4 straight then yes red isn’t the answer

We weren’t thaaaaaat far off this year with the least talented team in 25+ years. 2025 it is LGO!

After 49 straight years playing in a post season tournament (unless we were ineligible/banned) we are now on 3 straight years without a post season appearance. I enjoyed the first streak more....

You guys have no clue how good it was to win 20 games. Truly don’t. And there’s gonna be some major freak outs Tomm, but it’s needed
Feel free to message me beforehand, I'd like to know now.

You guys have no clue how good it was to win 20 games. Truly don’t. And there’s gonna be some major freak outs Tomm, but it’s needed

Well, it's just so damn confusing. I mean, not too long before the season began just one short year ago, JB said this was "his best recruiting class EVER." :rolleyes:

If it’s multi year it’ll require coaching portal too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom