When will we win our second NC? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When will we win our second NC?

UConn hasn’t even done that under Hurley yet. Ugh.

Their title:good teams and title:final four ratios are maddening. They’ve been a good program but tournament luck has been on their side too. Izzo has 1 title. Calipari has 1 title. It’s not normal to close the deal every time you’re in the mix like they have.

Their title:good teams and title:final four ratios are maddening. They’ve been a good program but tournament luck has been on their side too. Izzo has 1 title. Calipari has 1 title. It’s not normal to close the deal every time you’re in the mix like they have.
Makes me sick.

Well, dumping 100% Zone D, as well as moving to, possibly, a 3-guard style offense is a good start. As good as UConn"s forward history has been, and let's face it, they've had spectacular forwards, its been their guard play that's won them their NCs.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll see another Cuse Title in my lifetime...

Well, dumping 100% Zone D, as well as moving to, possibly, a 3-guard style offense is a good start. As good as UConn"s forward history has been, and let's face it, they've had spectacular forwards, its been their guard play that's won them their NCs.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll see another Cuse Title in my lifetime...

I just don’t know how anyone can project this in Red’s second week at the helm. Of course it’s unlikely just based on math, but threads like this seem pointless to me given all of the unknowns right now. From an infrastructure and resources perspective we are in a group of about 20 programs that should be in the mix regularly if we have the right people in place. That remains to be seen.

There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked at their bracket and imagined winning it all. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have watched their team lose to Vermont and URI. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I win my fifth title, I will feed Cuse fans hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can win a second title so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire fan base and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Jim Calhoun destiny We will destroy uou and then, when it is done and Uconn is the greatest program in college basketball and Syracuse fans have lost the will to live, then you have my permission to die win a second title.
Oh man is that Shawshank?

Oh man is that Shawshank?

tom hardy bane GIF

I just don’t know how anyone can project this in Red’s second week at the helm. Of course it’s unlikely just based on math, but threads like this seem pointless to me given all of the unknowns right now. From an infrastructure and resources perspective we are in a group of about 20 programs that should be in the mix regularly if we have the right people in place. That remains to be seen.
Yeah. JW is committed to helping Red do everything possible to get us back in the national conversation.

Unfortunately the tournament is a crap shoot for everyone besides those cucks from Storrs.

I’m getting retroactively upset over the last 5-6 years. Stupid me I always thought JB was hanging on to chase the elusive 2nd NC. But no it was just because he couldn’t gracefully exit and move to the next chapter. It’s insane that the powers be could just sit by and let him stay at the helm while not performing the key part of the job of talent procurement.

I’m getting retroactively upset over the last 5-6 years. Stupid me I always thought JB was hanging on to chase the elusive 2nd NC. But no it was just because he couldn’t gracefully exit and move to the next chapter. It’s insane that the powers be could just sit by and let him stay at the helm while not performing the key part of the job of talent procurement.
Agreed. It’s like he transitioned from fighting and clawing to build a championship contender to being content of getting on the bubble and sneaking into the dance.

you need to be able to compete in your conference before you ever set your sights on a national title.
let's say this.. when will we play in an ACC conference title game ? cuz frankly...after 10 years we ain't close.

A better question is, will be ever win the ACC Tounament? Hopefully in my lifetime, but doubt it.

you need to be able to compete in your conference before you ever set your sights on a national title.
let's say this.. when will we play in an ACC conference title game ? cuz frankly...after 10 years we ain't close.
Your post is Fake news.

Connecticut is in the FF and has not been in any conference championship game or won any conference in at least a decade.

Please..I’m almost done with my extra large Dunkin.

Which here in Connecticut are on every corner, and I suspect by Tuesday morning will be the national beverage per our new overlords.
Hah, another Cuse fan in CT. Oh man this weekend was unbearable around here.

Your post is Fake news.

Connecticut is in the FF and has not been in any conference championship game or won any conference in at least a decade.
Thats not true

I’d like to win our first ACC regular season and tournament titles first. Then we can talk about national championships
Or how about we earn an invitation to the NCAA Tournament first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom