Where are the coaches visiting during the Spring Evaluation Period | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where are the coaches visiting during the Spring Evaluation Period

South Fort Myers, FL
I literally work right next door to South Fort Myers. Just on Friday as I was walking to my car I could here the cheers from some type of sporting event.

Here are a few visits I missed when I was out of town.

Independence JUCO, Independence, KS

Last edited:

Buffalo, NY

It's nice to see Canisius is playing such a competitive schedule. Adding teams like Cathedral Prep and Bishop McDevitt can only help their program.

It's a shame things havent worked out with Woods or the McDuffies. Both of those families seem quite influential in the greater-Buffalo football community.

It's nice to see Canisius is playing such a competitive schedule. Adding teams like Cathedral Prep and Bishop McDevitt can only help their program.

It's a shame things havent worked out with Woods or the McDuffies. Both of those families seem quite influential in the greater-Buffalo football community.

Wait, did we lose out on the younger McDuffie? I know the older one had his offer pulled but thought we were still in it for the younger one.

Wait, did we lose out on the younger McDuffie? I know the older one had his offer pulled but thought we were still in it for the younger one.

I'm not sure we lost out. It didnt appear to me that we offered. :noidea: At least that is what i assumed. Maybe WNY AAU can clarify the current status of his recruitment.

I'm not sure we lost out. It didnt appear to me that we offered. At least that is what i assumed. I know his dad is around and maybe he can clarify the current status of his recruitment.

hmmm...He was up for Dome Dudes Day, multiple visits, did the mock interviews. Maybe CL can chime in to confirm if he's been offered or not.

Covering a lot of ground in a lot of fertile areas. I like it! Didn't see any mention of the Chicagoland area, but they can't be everywhere. Glad to see a couple of hits in Jersey as well.

hmmm...He was up for Dome Dudes Day, multiple visits, did the mock interviews. Maybe CL can chime in to confirm if he's been offered or not.

No offer. money3189 could probably add more than I can but he could be one of those kids the coaches want to see at a camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom