Where are the student and band sections? | Syracusefan.com

Where are the student and band sections?

tg183

Walk On
Hi.

I'm visiting this weekend for the FSU game. I'm a big college fan and have been to UM, MSU, OSU, PSU, UW, ND, PITT, WVU, TEN, VT, CO, ASU and SU basketball. Since I live 3.5 hours away from the 'cuse I figured now is a good time to check out some football at the Carrier Dome.

I also like to make video compilations of each game I go to. For the best footage I need to sit close to the students and the band. Though I understand the students for football at SU haven't been the most passionate student section for several years now. But that's okay, I will enjoy the experience anyway.

So can you please help me out so I know where to buy my seats?

Thx.

If you can get a seat in the first row of Section 210 - 212 you would have a good angle.

If you can get a seat in the first row of Section 210 - 212 you would have a good angle.

213-215 would be much better. 313-315 if you want a cheaper option

Thanks for the tips. For some reason on stubhub the 300 sections on an angle are not not available. Just the sections above the band. And 200s were too far back from the railing.

109 has some $24 tickets right now. I can always move around to capture some footage during the game and come back to my seat.

I hope with it being FSU that there will at least be 40,000 at the game even if the students are contributing to that figure. The past couple years I wanted to go to the LSU or Clemson games but always had something come up.

Last time I was in the 'cuse was 2009 I believe for bball vs Notre Dame. That was a pretty live atmosphere.

the student section will be the giant aluminum colored section with no fans.

If it's anything like the start of the NC State game, the band is the student section.

Agreed. That's right across from us, and the section was almost TOTALLY empty at kickoff [and it barely filled in afterwards].

Discouraging.

Thanks for the tips. For some reason on stubhub the 300 sections on an angle are not not available. Just the sections above the band. And 200s were too far back from the railing.

109 has some $24 tickets right now. I can always move around to capture some footage during the game and come back to my seat.

I hope with it being FSU that there will at least be 40,000 at the game even if the students are contributing to that figure. The past couple years I wanted to go to the LSU or Clemson games but always had something come up.

Last time I was in the 'cuse was 2009 I believe for bball vs Notre Dame. That was a pretty live atmosphere.

Sadly, I think you'll find you have room to move around.

Good call not getting the 200 section. Unless you're in one of the front couple rows, it's the worst seat in the house (upper deck casts darkness over you in the back).

They hold 300s in the corner above the student section for student overflow (kinda funny right?). But I don't know why they hold the 300 corner over the visiting section.

Just buy the cheapest ticket you can find and sit wherever you want.

image.jpeg
Agreed. That's right across from us, and the section was almost TOTALLY empty at kickoff [and it barely filled in afterwards].

Discouraging.
This was 3 minutes into 1st quarter. Ugh

Hi.

I'm visiting this weekend for the FSU game. I'm a big college fan and have been to UM, MSU, OSU, PSU, UW, ND, PITT, WVU, TEN, VT, CO, ASU and SU basketball. Since I live 3.5 hours away from the 'cuse I figured now is a good time to check out some football at the Carrier Dome.

I also like to make video compilations of each game I go to. For the best footage I need to sit close to the students and the band. Though I understand the students for football at SU haven't been the most passionate student section for several years now. But that's okay, I will enjoy the experience anyway.

So can you please help me out so I know where to buy my seats?

Thx.

The students sit in their dorm rooms, so buy a 300 level ticket for cheap and upgrade to their section in game. You will be 100 level between the 30 and end zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom