Where are the UVA Mike London fans this year? | Syracusefan.com

Where are the UVA Mike London fans this year?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
just curious cause there was a lot of talk about him last year ... are they not around right now because UVA is 2-5 (0-3) ?

just curious cause there was a lot of talk about him last year ... are they not around right now because UVA is 2-5 (0-3) ?

Edsall just beat him. Are the Edsall fans going to make a comeback? Their 3 point UConn loss was horrible, but they hung around in Morgantown, and have started out 2-0 in the ACC. Hosting NC State this week would be a huge win for him moving forward. ACC schedule is backloaded with the challenges. But last year, they lost pretty much everything, so it trends up.

Clearly he became a bad coach this year.

I guess the game passed him by.

Maybe he should become a CEO, or fire his IC, clearly he can't call plays!!

Reactions: CIL
4-8 first year, 8-5 2nd year, falls back 3rd year... where have I heard this before?

I'd still buy though. The main difference is his recruiting seems to be going quite well.

4-8 first year, 8-5 2nd year, falls back 3rd year... where have I heard this before?

I'd still buy though. The main difference is his recruiting seems to be going quite well.

Difference?

Right here and I vehemently despise UVA. Mike London will be successful there regardless of this year. he is poaching that talent from the tidewater region of VA, the "beach boys," and only good things will come from that. The football in VA, the tidewater region especially, is one of the most talented regions for football outside of the big 5: Texas, California, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia in that order. An argument could be made for Alabama though. Tapping that hotbed can only result in good things and the level of talent in that program is already much better than when he got there. The man can recruit. Just give him a year or two and watch those athletes develop. I know you guys hate having to actually have some patience and wait but one bad year isn't changing anything. UVA is in a transition year here and honestly should have a worse record than they actually have.

I just hope London gets a job elsewhere before UVA can continue to be a stable program.

Edsall just beat him. Are the Edsall fans going to make a comeback? Their 3 point UConn loss was horrible, but they hung around in Morgantown, and have started out 2-0 in the ACC. Hosting NC State this week would be a huge win for him moving forward. ACC schedule is backloaded with the challenges. But last year, they lost pretty much everything, so it trends up.

i'm probably in the minority but I always felt edsall did a pretty good job in a pretty tough spot at UConn and was shocked to see him fail so miserably in year 1 at UMD. I feel like he still could be pretty good there.

i'm probably in the minority but I always felt edsall did a pretty good job in a pretty tough spot at UConn and was shocked to see him fail so miserably in year 1 at UMD. I feel like he still could be pretty good there.

I'd agree. Uconn is going to be a tough place to win at and he did a good job there.

I'd also expect him to do well at Maryland. He's got Locksley bringing a lot more talent than he would ever have had at Uconn and I'd guess he'll put together another tough fundamentally sound football team; and this one will have more talent.

So he went 1-10 (0-7) last year and is currently 4-2 (2-0) right now. (with a true freshman QB if i'm not misaken)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom