Where Flynn is now | Syracusefan.com

Where Flynn is now

I thought Jonny was badly hurt. Yet, this article says he is playing in Australia. ???

I thought Jonny was badly hurt. Yet, this article says he is playing in Australia. ???
He's not hurt to the point where he can't play, but he just lost most of his explosiveness.

He's not hurt to the point where he can't play, but he just lost most of his explosiveness.
Surgery/rehab can't help him? He's a lost cause? O Jonny!

Hopefully Jonny will play on a summer league team coming up and we'll get to see for ourselves what he has left. He averaged 17pts and 6ast per game out in Australia this season. Obviously the comp isn't the strongest but it still shows that he can be productive somewhere.

As I understand it Jonny lost his hops (no more windmill dunks) but his speed is still there. I hope he can turn himself into a Ty Lawson type player.

Jonny can still play and looked decent towards the end of the season in Portland. Unfortunately he was labeled as damaged goods and got traded to teams that had people ahead of him and he found himself as the #3 PG. Jonny needed to get his confidence back and I think he might have done that in Australia. Hopefully he can get on a summer league team and impress someone.

Jonny can still play and looked decent towards the end of the season in Portland. Unfortunately he was labeled as damaged goods and got traded to teams that had people ahead of him and he found himself as the #3 PG. Jonny needed to get his confidence back and I think he might have done that in Australia. Hopefully he can get on a summer league team and impress someone.
I remember Jonny looking decent with Portland as well and I was kind of surprise that he couldn't land at least a one year contract in a backup role with someone this season. I remember the Cavs showing a lot of interest early on in free agency last summer, but then talks fell through. Would have been nice to see Jonny play with Dion n Kyrie th_shaqoohhh.png.

I remember Jonny looking decent with Portland as well and I was kind of surprise that he couldn't land at least a one year contract in a backup role with someone this season. I remember the Cavs showing a lot of interest early on in free agency last summer, but then talks fell through. Would have been nice to see Jonny play with Dion n KyrieView attachment 3432.

That is one short backcourt...I think Kryie needs to be the shortest guard on the team.

That is one short backcourt...I think Kryie needs to be the shortest guard on the team.
Jonny n Dion on the Cavs 2nd team------------>Boobie Gibson n Alonzo Geeshaq2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom