Where is bees? | Syracusefan.com

Where is bees?

Just got home 30 mins ago. Nothing to say that hasn't been said but it's only 1 hour old. SU has said more in 60 minutes tho than PSU did for a week. I have no idea where this will go or how it will end. But IF, he did these things and IF, he did it for that long, then yes, everyone on the staff knew and as Milly said, clean house. I don't have a feel if it is trie or not tho only because OTL, PS and SU all looked into it and found nothing. I am concerned about DuVal being police chief when he went to the police though.

I am concerned about DuVal being police chief when he went to the police though.

Turn on ANY national radio show right now thats all that is being focused on. The perception is cover up. Nothing else is being talked about. Just that SU Coach, DuVal, COVER UP because of his ties with JB. Must be guilty. Perception is not good. This will snowball fast. Faster than PSU story.

Is JB coaching next week at MSG in the NIT? Not sure.

The response time only makes it more respectful to the victims, doesn't mask the crime. I suspect boeheim has coached his final game. The lynch mob comes fast and furious

Turn on ANY national radio show right now thats all that is being focused on. The perception is cover up. Nothing else is being talked about. Just that SU Coach, DuVal, COVER UP because of his ties with JB.

If he is guilty, that will be an easy accusation.

The response time only makes it more respectful to the victims, doesn't mask the crime. I suspect boeheim has coached his final game. The lynch mob comes fast and furious

I think so to

I am concerned about DuVal being police chief when he went to the police though.
This is what worries me, other than what might have happened to the kids, which is a travesty.

this story will die down over the next few days. It will go in to the investigation phrase.

this story will die down over the next few days. It will go in to the investigation phrase.

While it won't be as big as Penn State, it will still be talked about significantly. Penn State was one of the biggest coverups in history, it will be damn hard to beat that out.

Turn on ANY national radio show right now thats all that is being focused on. The perception is cover up. Nothing else is being talked about. Just that SU Coach, DuVal, COVER UP because of his ties with JB. Must be guilty. Perception is not good. This will snowball fast. Faster than PSU story.

Is JB coaching next week at MSG in the NIT? Not sure.

"Which office do I go to get my reputation back?" Ray Donovan

If JB is not coaching next week at MSG, I'm done following Syracuse athletics and donating to the University. Done. The University investigated in 2005 and didn't find corroborating evidence, and closed the case. It's been reopened. Putting Fine on administrative leave is the right thing to do, anything beyond that at this point is simply pandering to a lynch mob. I'm not sure how pandering to a lynch mob shows any more integrity than covering up the story like happened at PSU.

If more comes out between now and next week that shows JB knew and didn't act, I'll reserve the right to change my opinion - but the University shouldn't be reacting to the stupidity and yellow journalism of the sports media. them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom