Where is Craig James? With A SU Football Tie In | Syracusefan.com

Where is Craig James? With A SU Football Tie In

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
"Back when Kirk Herbstreit played quarterback at Ohio State, he can remember sitting in the Buckeyes’ team hotel in September of 1992. As they killed the day waiting to play No. 8 Syracuse, Herbstreit watched ESPN with rapt attention.
The Buckeyes had struggled in early season wins over Louisville and Bowling Green, and Herbstreit recalls James comparing the Orange to a Corvette and the Buckeyes to a clunky truck. More than a quarter century later, he still remembers James’ specific caustic comments about Ohio State."

The downfall of Craig James: 'You create your own karma'

I did not like that game. Herby was supposedly hurt so SU game planned to stop the run. OSU comes out passing and SU looked so lost all day.

I was getting discouraged reading this when I saw no mention of the 5 hookers he killed while at SMU, but they got it in at the end. Great article.

As a man of faith myself, I cringed reading this story. His version of religion is closer to the neo-nazi movement than christianity. It's no wonder that the many get judged by the actions of the few when those few preach hatred and intolerance.

I did not like that game. Herby was supposedly hurt so SU game planned to stop the run. OSU comes out passing and SU looked so lost all day.
Well they had Eddie George, and Robert Smith, who was threatening to sit the season out. IIRC there was a third monster RB as well. Herbie only threw for like 150 yards. Even then that wasn’t other worldly. Thing is as you say, they came out throwing. 45 yard TD on the opening drive. Graves threw for the same 150 in the losing effort and didn’t have Ismail for the fourth quarter.

As a man of faith myself, I cringed reading this story. His version of religion is closer to the neo-nazi movement than christianity. It's no wonder that the many get judged by the actions of the few when those few preach hatred and intolerance.

I feel the exact same way as a Christian.