Where is Jay Bilas from? | Syracusefan.com

Where is Jay Bilas from?

Eric15

Living Legend
His Wikipedia page says he is from "Rolling Hills Estates, California." Well now I don't know WHAT to believe.

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 8.57.01 AM.png

Rolling Hills is a very wealthy, small L.A. suburb. Median housing price is $2 million. Let's just say it makes the rich NYC suburbs look like dumps.

He quotes some hip-hop/rap occasionally on his twitter page. He is from California, I believe.

Bingo. He does this all the time - it's just lyrics.

Rolling Hills is a very wealthy, small L.A. suburb. Median housing price is $2 million. Let's just say it makes the rich NYC suburbs look like dumps.

I know, that's why the tweet seemed annoying and goofy to me. It reminded me of when Deion Sanders' son tweeted about going to get "hood donuts" and Deion basically told him to shut up and that he had a trust fund.

Well, I don't know about that last part, but it is a beautiful gated community.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about that last part, but it is a beautiful gated community.

addendum: Jay Bilas lives in Charlotte N.C. with his wife of 21 years Wendy and his son and daughter.

Bilas grew up in Rolling Hills, CA, attended Rolling Hills high where he was a top fifty recruit averaging 23.5PPG and 13.5 RPG.

Played center at Duke for four years, drafted in fifth round, pick 108. Played in Italy and Spain. As well as a broadcaster he is Of Counsel to the law firm of Moore and Van Allen in Charlotte.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom