Where is MCW? | Syracusefan.com

Where is MCW?

44PRIDE

All Conference
Officially out with a sore knee. A few weeks ago it was a sore foot.

Is he really this banged up? Or is Philly being over-protective? Or are they just keeping him out so they can lose more games?

Is he really this banged up? Or is Philly being over-protective? Or are they just keeping him out so they can lose more games?

It sounds like he has MRSA or cellulitis. The lack of information makes me wonder if it is MRSA which no organization likes publicized. Scary. I feel badly for MCW and hope he has a complete and quick recovery. Mike Williams has lost the entire season recovering from MRSA.

Oh no, let's hope it's not Derrick Rose Syndrome!

The media reporting here has been "Bynumesque" to say the least. We could have used a few of his steals tonight to avoid Rip City putting up 150..

I saw one report that he is travelling with the team but not dressing. That seems encouraging I would think.

I've been following his inactivity closely, I'd say right now I'm putting my bets on that its MRSA.

Says he has a skin infection on his knee, ...MRSA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom