Where is tee? | Syracusefan.com

Where is tee?

iommi

Living Legend
He was sick, right. I'd have thought he'd be "tee'ing up" posts left and right tonite...

Oh, word? Still trying to wing this, to figure out if I can go to atl.
You were or are sick? Hope you're ok. Today had to make you feel better. I have a bad cold tonight but I couldn't be happy, blowing my nose every two minutes. What a win!

You were or are sick? Hope you're ok. Today had to make you feel better. I have a bad cold tonight but I couldn't be happy, blowing my nose every two minutes. What a win!
Big win my friend! Much better now, thanks.
Grittiest, swarminest, rootinest, tootinest, shootinest defense I have every seen from an SU team. :)
Who's trying to get down to atl? I think tix can still be purchased on Monday after being chewed out by management to take Mon and Tues off, flight might still be ok out of Newark, but hotel will be tough?

Big win my friend! Much better now, thanks.
Grittiest, swarminest, rootinest, tootinest, shootinest defense I have every seen from an SU team. :)
Who's trying to get down to atl? I think tix can still be purchased on Monday after being chewed out by management to take Mon and Tues off, flight might still be ok out of Newark, but hotel will be tough?

I can't go...but it would be cool.

I can't go...but it would be cool.
Yeah, I'm at the point where if I don't go, I won't be disappointed. After all, considering I was in the company of a bunch of "dancing JLHs" in 2003 it's all good. Will find a fun way to watch the games again. :)
Yeah boyeeeeeee!

Yeah, I'm at the point where if I don't go, I won't be disappointed. After all, considering I was in the company of a bunch of "dancing JLHs" it's all good. Will find a fun way to watch the games again. :)
Yeah boyeeeeeee!
I've not been on the board during our last two games... When I wasn't on the board during IU game and we won, o way would I go on today until after the game. My Guinness cans have become a new tradition these past two games too.

Here's to good mojo!

I've note been on the board during our last two games... When I wasn't on the board during IU game and we won, know way would I go on today until after the game. My Guinness cans have become a new tradition these past two games too.

Here's to good mojo!
More good mojo is that you just got 1000 and 1001 likes.
And we still dancin'
sticker,375x360.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom